• INFP "Questor"
    • INTJ "Scientist"
    • INTP "Architect"
    • ISFJ "Conservator"
    • ISFP "Artist"
    • ISTJ "Trustee"
    • ISTP "Artisan"

This poll is closed to new votes

INTP but, I think it depends on how you feel when you answer the questionnaire and what state of mind you are in.

ISFJ.

This is the third time I have taken a personality type test, and I've gotten the same answer all three times, so. I think it's pretty accurate?

Plus, I read the description and cringe, because it's painfully accurate. I hate feeling so cliche. :P

uilleann_pipes_girl

Today I am an "ISFP: 'Artist' Interested in the fine arts. Expression primarily through action or art form. They are shy and retiring, and are not talkative. They are not big on commitment. 5% of the total population."

Which is all pretty accurate, but I've taken this test a few times, and my results fluctuate a lot. Got INFP a couple times, then INTP, ISFJ and INTJ... now ISFP. I guess the only thing I'm really strong on is introversion.

It said right now I'm ENFP I agree, it depends on what your mindset is on when you take the quiz. I think I'm an extravert because I like being social (kind of what being extraverted is) so I guess that part matches me. So being ENFP says I'm a journalist? :mellow: hmm

I just took the test and got ENFJ. The result sounds mostly right. I get accused of idealism all the time. The careers section particularly was spot on, really surprising me - it listed just about all the jobs I've ever considered, and I haven't really considered that many.

The ENFJs optimistic outlook toward social relationships is a burden to them at times. When external conflicts affect a group, the ENFJ is likely to assume responsibility (if, by assuming responsibility, you mean I feel guilty for everything like it's all my fault and confess, then yes). Their ability to empathize then turns into a liability. ENFJs, when over-identifying with the pain of others, will loose sight of their own concerns and interests. Their idealism can also be the cause of some distress when their assumptions are unable to weather the winds of reality (so true). Fantasized relationships rarely translate into reality(oh god yes) and even the best charismatic leader (no, I'm not charismatic) encounters unexpected resistance.

Like all NFs, ENFJs will disassociate themselves from stressful situations in an effort to protect their sense of well-being and togetherness. (ie, actively avoiding clubs where sleazy sexual guys are <_< ) The ENFJ, however, will repress the unpleasant side of life only to have to face it later in an intensified form when it explodes from its hiding place. (Yep, happened to me a few years ago.) It can manifest itself as fits of anger, sudden outbursts, or emotional explosions. Often the ENFJ's body will reflect pent-up stress by manifesting various physical symptoms that will erupt unexpectedly. (Yep, I've made myself physically sick with stress before.)

Sanity Panda

I'm not surprised that asexuals here are mostly introverts. Make me wonder whether extraverted asexuals will be different, and a little concerned considering the whole social need but being asexual at the same time...

do intuitives dominate the internet or something? Everywhere I go seems to be full of them more so than sensors.

LaLunaVerde

I'm INTP. Have been every time I've taken the test.

The descriptions online fit pretty well too--it's like reading about myself, haha.

www.intp.org/intprofile is one of the best that I've found, for any other curious INTPs.

• 2 weeks later...

Definitely an INTJ.

I find it interesting the correlation between IN and asexualness. INTJ's and INTP's are also exceptionally high here.

I am also a girl, and female INTJ's are the rarest of the types.

• 3 weeks later...
Member21883

To date I've gotten INTP, INFJ and INFP on this test... At least the IN traits are consistent. INTP was the most common result by far though.

I got

INFJ: "Author". Strong drive and enjoyment to help others. Complex personality. 1% of the total population. These are serious students and workers who really want to contribute. They are private and easily hurt. They make good spouses, but tend to be physically reserved. People often think they are psychic. They make good therapists, general practitioners, ministers, and so on.

which from memory is what i always get, and the descriptions always fit me very well, even the bit about people thinking i'm psychic. I think it's funny that this type is 1% of the pop and so is asexuality!!

Wow, I'm the only entertainer so far.

Sounds about right.

Though I love taking these, I kind of feel like... I'm too complex to be put into a category. :wacko:

• 2 months later...

I am INTP by MBTI test.

In former Soviet Republics and in Russia Carl Jung's ideas were developed to socionics - a science which is very close to social psychology. It is not a simple classification of types but a complex structure describing information processing in human society. It deals not only with types but also with intertype relations and with many other things.

There is much information in Russian but few in other languages. This is a socionic wiki in English for those who want to learn more, Russian version also available.

Taken this test before and still scored the same as last time: INTP

I could've sworn I'd already posted in this thread. Gah! Thread Deja Vu... anyway I'm consistently INTP/INFP on these things. The tests that show percentages toward each trait generally show that my T/F scores are within a point or two of each other, so they tend to flip flop from time to time.

I could've sworn I'd posted too... Must have just voted. Oh well. I'm an INPT.

• 3 weeks later...

Well, on this test I'm INFP.

On the other test, I was ISFJ.

It's all in the wording.

I think this test was more accurate: "Questor"

"idealistic, self-sacrificing, and somewhat cool or reserved. They are very family and home oriented, but don't relax well. High capacity for caring. High sense of honor derived from internal values. 1% of the total population."

Yep. That's that.

-Katie

This test gave me ISFJ, but other times when I've taken these tests I've gotten INFJ. I only partially fit in either of them.

Mimicking Sanity

Yet again, INTJ.

Recurrent '1%' statistic, heh. I find it slightly amusing.

Edit: I've just realised that so few people who have voted fall under the 'E' category. Huh.

• 1 month later...

INTJ who sometimes finds herself acting as an INTP... or masquarading as an ISTJ. When I'm hyper, I tend to act like an ENFP, which is a really odd sight to see...

I'm either and INFP or an INTP. I'm perfectly bordeline on the F/T factor and both decriptions are frighteningly accurate. The tests I've taken have called INFP's "Healers," which I prefer to "Questor."

So, Healer/Architect. That's me.

I've taken the official test in real life and got INFP. Every time I take the test online I get INFP. So I'd have to say that I think INFP would be the most accurate for me. :)

ISTP

Third test I've taken; second time I've gotten ISTP.

Archived