• INFP "Questor"
    • INTJ "Scientist"
    • INTP "Architect"
    • ISFJ "Conservator"
    • ISFP "Artist"
    • ISTJ "Trustee"
    • ISTP "Artisan"

This poll is closed to new votes

Another INTJ (we're legion!). My best friends have been INTPs and other INTJs (but I could also generalize and say that my best friends have been people who know about MBTI personality types :D ).

I flip a little bit between ENTP and ENTJ, with a slight bias towards Perception.

That being said, it's almost a disturbing thing to see so many introverts. While this can be partially explained by the fact that we're all on the internet and we all happen to be ace, it makes me question whether introversion itself may be a strong indicator of disinterest in sexuality (or in fact a cause of the illusion of it, for those who fancy themselves ace but are really timid celibates)...

Hmmmmmmmmmm...

Interesting that there is so far a strong bias toward introversion and intuition. I wonder if, over time, a stereotype or archetype of an "asexual personality" will emerge. I'd rather it didn't, considering that people are bound to feel left out. Still, I can't help my curiosity about this sort of thing.

Uh, it kinda already has, both on this site and in public. An astoundingly high number of aces seem to be exceptionally introverted/shy, emotionally reserved, and slow to action. Of course, it's easily debatable as to what this means, but the thought that there isn't already an established personality stereotype of an asexual is a bit idealistic.

why do people do that?

you put your answers in..it gives you an answer..it doesn't say the answer for you is.... but you could be borderline .....

if you don't like the answer it gives you..don't do it

MÃ¥skemigselvetsted

I got INTP: 68% introverted, 58% intuition, 68% thinking, and 74% perceiving

Where do you see that? Or did I just take the wrong test? I only got the four letters.. Which by the way was INTJ

I'm also INTJ :). Which makes sense since I'm a scientist.

But I'm also artistic, although I tend to focus on logical patterns within my art, as well as try to see the art within my scientific research... so maybe that's just the scientist in me :).

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

I've taken this test a lot over the last several years. First two times I took it I was INFJ. Then I was something like ISTJ, but that was random because the last two times I took it I have been INTJ, so that's what I voted. What can I say? I get bored easily and like personality tests. ha ha. :D (hmm, I feel like it's about that time to take it again...but I'll wait until after finals.)

ISTJ- trustee. Awesomely enough, it freaking describes how I lock up in stressful situations, and that they feel content working with computers, which I do enjoy xD

Since this is a very old thread, it's being locked as part of a plan to clean up Census and keep the information in threads up-to-date. If you're interested in reading or taking part in the discussion, here it is.

Please, feel encouraged to create a new Census thread for this topic, and feel free to PM me with any questions or concerns you may have!

-GLaDOS (aka Larien), Census mod

Archived