Asexual wristbands

M51

Aiight, I'm taking the plunge and ordering one as well. I'll post pics when it gets here...

I got a coupon code to get 10% off at the wristband site-- If you want it, let me know! 8)

I got my wristband today! (Now I feel better about the fact that UPS has sent my Amazon order into the void...*sniffle, gulp!*)

It says "Asexuals do it on AVEN [little spade thing]"

Here's a pic...the color was "purple swirl" but it looks more white than purple...

models020-1.jpg

:oops:

I got mine but I haven't taken the time to get pictures and everything....I will, tomorrow (maybe)!! :lol:

Yours looks better, anyways, Ily.

:oops:

I got mine but I haven't taken the time to get pictures and everything....I will, tomorrow (maybe)!! :lol:

Yours looks better, anyways, Ily.

Whaa, how could mine look better than yours? Mine looks pretty weird. :roll: Wristband party!

That was strange... Ily, I just had a vision of your cat checking out the wristband. Why would that be :wink:

• 5 months later...

I bought one...jazzed it up a bit with extra lettering, but i'm happy with it

I'll wear it even if no one else will, hee

They be not deliverin' to UKvia either, I be sad.

SpirallingSnowy

See this is also why bulk would be good because a small portion could be shipped over for us Aussie AVENites as they dont sell to Aus, and UK as well....

Silly Green Monkey

I have ordered a pair, one in marbled gray with my username on one side and the AVEN image on the other. This site is awesome!

• 2 weeks later...

no shipping to where I live either. :( Isn't there a company like that for Europe?

I want one with panda's, because they're asexual (well, very close too) panda.png

You can also upload your own artwork, like AVEN stuff.

• 1 month later...
Ankh Ascendant

I've been looking for something like this... I'm so buying one. Next paycheck. ^_^

Ankh Ascendant

Nope, I never saw any pictures. :(

But I did just order mine ^^ Two of them. One on Purple Swirl and one on glow in the dark white colored bands. They say "bi - ASEXUAL - ar" (the last two for "ARomantic"), with my screenname on the back. Nifty, I thinks ^^

XTriformisX

Ooh, I'd love to have one of those. Pity I'm in the UK. :/ I hate wristbands in general but these sound fun.

• 1 month later...
Silly Green Monkey

My wristband's gone missing (cats) so I can't post a picture, but the marbled gray is gorgeous. I like it far better than the purple. I put my username on one side and the AVEN picture from the thread on the other.

Does anyone have an objection to the "Victoria's Secret" purple?

May I be honest? To me it sounds like a weird idea that a guy would wear a purple wristband, even if he's asexual... I mean it's not pink, but isn't this rather a 'female' color? :-)

Guest Enigmatic_Ninja

*Click*

There, I just ordered two! One is red and yellow swirl with "Flaming A" on the front and "AVEN" on the back (it looks really cool. :D), and the second one's a little more personal. For years I felt like I was some weirdo and that no one else in the world was like me, till I happily found this community. So my second one says "I Am Not Alone" on the front, and "AVEN" on the back. It's an awesome reminder. I went for black for the second one, just 'cause black is my color, and it kind of goes along with the black ring idea that's been posted elsewhere in this forum.

I'm sorry, but I just couldn't bring myself to ordering purple. No can do. ;)

But I'm so jazzed; can't wait till they come!

Silly Green Monkey

I finally found where the cats hid the bracelet! I uploaded a fuzzy image to here. Gaze upon the simple beauty of marbled grey (couldn't stand the purple). I plan to use these for meetup gifts should I ever get the chance to see another AVENite.

• 2 months later...

Well, this was a long time ago, wasn't it?

Just wondering, could anybody post a copy of or link to the image that used to be on the first page of this thread? I think it was just AVEN, only with a triangle instead of the V, and I want a wristband and kinda had my heart set on that little image!

Any help would be much appreciated,

epithet

• 3 weeks later...

I'd get one in light purple that said 'AVENite', if they shipped them here or if AVEN started shipping them. Anyone who's spent any time on AVEN would surely know what it meant. I thought about getting one saying 'ASEXUAL' but I'd rather not risk inviting the sort of questions that would probably invite whenever I wore it, and any asexual who doesn't know what AVEN is probably doesn't know what asexual means either, so it wouldn't actually be much more likely to be picked up on.

By the way the link doesn't work for me, either.

• 2 weeks later...
evilminininja

I found a site that is much cheaper than the one posted:

https://reminderband.com/order/

and plus...it has a color even closer to AVEN... I want one through this site.... but I'm so young and have no meny, I'd have to make my mom buy it for me and I can't do that

SpirallingSnowy

oh they do international orders :D Im going to have to work something out for this one hehe...... I reckon we should have a stock standard AVEN one that we can bulk order cos its cheaper.....

• 1 month later...

Archived