im so confused about my sexuality

pupsbabygirl

BleedingThrough

You sound like you could be asexual since you don't want sex. Some asexuals will hug and kiss people but don't want sex.

maybe it's time to move on and start to date the guy you like from the internet. If you don't feel like you want to have sex etc with the new guy then maybe you're asexual

im thinking actly...if u love sum1...isit that mean u wan to hv sex wif him or her??

i dun think sex mean love... :roll:

n i dun think sex is so damn important things :roll:

i hv the feeling wan to cuddle but nothing lyk sex.. :roll: wid the one i think i fall in love nw..

am i asexual?? :roll: im thinking of experimenting wen i met him to see whther im asexual or not.. nyahahaha..

oh well, i mean, to see whther i feel wan to hv sex wif him or not.. but wont do it of course for religion reason.. :roll:

Some asexuals want to hug and kiss with someone they love, but don't want sex. There are many different "types" of asexual.

Also, don't feel pressured into experimenting with him just because it's the "normal" thing to do, only do it if YOU really want to, go slowly and see how you feel about it.

Only you can work out your sexuality, and often it's not possible to get an instant answer.

thnx for the advice.. im juz feeling weird coz my fren said, if u love sum1, u will hv sexual fantasy wif that sum1.. but i dun hv..

n i hv been lurking in this group for some time..lol..

n sumhow i can relate to those who label themselves as asexual..

oh well, juz go wif the flow :wink:

GOD bless ev one..hv sum cake :cake::cake::cake::cake::cake::cake::cake:

I don't think you're friend is right about that. Having sexual fantasies implies lust, not love. You're love is no less real because it doesn't include that.

Sex doesn't necessarily equal love. Relationships don't mean you should have sex. Relationships require time and commitment to make sure both people are happy and to talk about what is wrong and cuddle and hold each other, knowing that both of you would never leave each other or cheat. Talk to your boyfriend about this and see what he feels. Maybe he thinks the same way you do! You never know....:)

thnx for the advice.. im juz feeling weird coz my fren said, if u love sum1, u will hv sexual fantasy wif that sum1.. but i dun hv..

You know better about how you feel than your friend, who is just plain wrong. If you love someone, you will want to spend time with them, get to know them, trust them and talk to them. You won't necessarily have sexual fantasies.

You know better about how you feel than your friend, who is just plain wrong. If you love someone, you will want to spend time with them, get to know them, trust them and talk to them. You won't necessarily have sexual fantasies.

so, it doesnt mean im asexual bcoz i dun hv sexual fantasies things?hurmm

You can be asexual and still love people, and want to be in a relationship. It'll just be based on love and not lust. :D Your friend may have your best interests at heart, but not know what you're feeling!

If you want to try sexual stuff, go ahead, but as Soph90 said, the worst thing you can do is something you feel uncomfortable with. Go slow and do things on your own terms. :D

And good luck! :cake:

If you want to try sexual stuff, go ahead, but as Soph90 said, the worst thing you can do is something you feel uncomfortable with. Go slow and do things on your own terms. :D

And good luck! :cake:

i dun mean wan to try.. i juz wan to noe whether i will capable to hv that kind of feeling..feeling wan to "make love" or strong sexual attraction wif anyone...

thnx for the advice :wink:

:cake::cake::cake::cake::cake::cake: hv sum cake ev one..

Me and my girlfriend hug and kiss and even french kiss sometimes, but I don't want sex. So you could well be asexual.

Scott 8)

i kinda refused to label myself as asexual.. :cry:

perhaps afraid to b different..or afraid wont b able to find love bcoz of it :cry:

im very much convinced that im actly traumatized..by past experience..

i kinda refused to label myself as asexual.. :cry:

perhaps afraid to b different..or afraid wont b able to find love bcoz of it :cry:

im very much convinced that im actly traumatized..by past experience..

Let's try and take what other people think out of the equation and consider: do you want to have sex?

If you do, then you could try councelling.

However, if YOU don't want to do it (ignore what everyone else supposedly wants) then there's nothing wrong with being asexual. It may take a little time, but hopefully with our help you could come to accept it, even like it (not having to worry about pregnancy, stds etc).

Though I'll just add, if you've had a bad experience in the past, it might be a good idea to talk to a councellor/therapist about it anyway, if it's troubling you.

Me and my girlfriend hug and kiss and even french kiss sometimes, but I don't want sex. So you could well be asexual.

Scott 8)

i feel strong desire to hug him.. as for kiss.. maybe peck on cheeks.. :lol:

n yeah, i dun feel wan to "make love" wif him..

:roll:

i think its normal not to hv that kind of desire.. :roll:

do those who consider themselves as sexual agree?? :roll:

Agreed. Sex doesn't necessarily mean love. Affection can be shown as just a kiss or a BIG hug too! Some peopel need more affection than others to be happy, but alot of people on here only like hugs and kisses or some not at all. Yup I feel that way.

n yeah, i dun feel wan to "make love" wif him..

:roll:

i think its normal not to hv that kind of desire.. :roll:

do those who consider themselves as sexual agree?? :roll:

I consider the association of sex with love to be a cultural thing. And not everyone in a given culture or subculture is going to fit all the stereotypes of that culture or subculture perfectly. So, love without sexual desire - and vice versa - are not weird, just not heavily culturally promoted the way the union of those two is.

Heck, the heavy cultural promotion of a sex-love connection could even be taken as a sign that it's not natural. But I think adapting to some culture or another is itself natural, so the natural/not-natural distinction is kind of iffy anyway.

• 2 weeks later...

today i have this kind of weird feeling that i wan him to father my child..i mean i wan to hv baby wif him .. ngeee.. i dunno why i think like that..

but i dun think of wanting to make it wif him.. i juz.. imagine hvng kids wif him.. n thats all actly..

coz sex still digust me..

do any asexual ever feel wanting to hv kids???

Archived