Sacredprofane crucifies the insincere

And casts light onto the darkness and lies.

fine, perhaps just a little bit mellodramatic...

I am high on the chemicals in my brain though, so.

Let Sacredprofane tell you the tale of lewd and lascivious behaviour

I also wonder if this post means the hacker will screw my profile or other things-including this very post, so if something seems out-of-character in it, do be suspicious.

I should also say that one can never prove anything one-hundred per-cent, so please just keep that in mind...

Ladies and Gentlemen we are now floating in outer space.

And we are throught the looking-glass.

I was exceptionally bored yesterday. I had just finished a major project for school, and had gotten very little sleep the night before. I felt like friggin' hell, and just wanted to waste the day away doing something time-killing(which is most unlike my usual disposition). I decided to just waste away on the internet-machine, flowing through music and art sites, until sleep.

(Don't be concerned in nature, this is going somewhere, and depending on your opinion it's quite somewhere indeed)

But...one must check in on AVEN, no?. So I swung by.. HOwever i had found that the site was still sort of in , and had just come out of an even worse state of dissarray-ification, and was topsy-turvy with improperness. After inquiring I found out that the site had been 'hacked'. I was somewhat concerned, i guess, but shortly after I found out that at one point this wretched, festering person had made 'Naeblis' the moderator of all forums.

THis clearly made me think it could be the very 'naeblis' who had come here before. As people who were members back then(it wasn't that long ago) know very well, that that is a pretty symbolic, loaded name around here. If the hacker was some new person who just chose that name to screwify us, that means they would have to be lurking for months, and realize that that name would cause the biggest reaction, etc, which is not very likely..

SO as I had nothing to do, I decided perhaps I would investigate this 'naeblis' person.

I thought it was a perfect chance to use my Super Junior Sleuth skills.

snl38.jpg

fine, so I just like amy poehler.

Maybe i could finally catch that carmen sandiego bitch.

See, cause when I'm searching out a mystery, y'know it's like it's fuckin' Vietnam, or something, man, and I'm like a soldier, and you know the clues, they're like my buddies stuck behind enemy lines, and I just sneak inside, and don't stop till I bring them back,... cause you know I'm very mysetrious like that.....

Whats that you say?

I've become boring and off-topic?

How dare you!

fine, then I shall throw you a chunk then.

Going by the information I have,this here's a picture of Naeblis:

Picture11x.jpg

It's too bad, he looks sort of interesting.

Naeblis is from Canada(yeah, thanks for representing :roll: ), by my take on the information i have, Ontario. He is about six feet tall, and enjoys the beer in the photograph, apparently.

He is not and has never been asexual, and all of his posts here have been lies basically created to mock and torture us.

---Probably not all that big a surprise to most, but now i seem to have proof and further informationalities...

Naeblis is a member of an online community not unlike AVEN, although considerably less cool. It appears to be some kind of forum for Jehovah's witnesses or ex jehovah's witnesses, I didn't quite get the entire jist of it, but it seemed to be something like that.

This is how it describes itself:

The purpose of this forum is to provide current and former Jehovah’s Witnesses and friends and family a research tool, a support forum and a community to share and exchange ideas on the religion and other topics. It is a place to make new friends and hopefully fill the void some of us have felt as Witnesses or while thinking about leaving the organization.

I only looked at parts of it, but it seems to be a somewhat odd forum, with a constant immaturely horny oversexualized current running in it, occasionally baked in some weird pseudo-religious glaze, while other times seeming pointedly atheist....there is more than one thread about "boobs" and "azz" where forum members repeatedly post picture of that part of themselves....(?)...though maybe i'm just being harsh on sexual playfulness, so whichever.

The attitiude that 'Naeblis'(ass-uming he is being genuine on that forum) takes is one of self-congratulating, wanting-to-be-clever, "smartass", "mischievous", nasty-playful. It seems to go over well with most of the people there. However i view the personality i encountered there as the type very much in line with the person who mocked us here before on two occasions, and --although i am extrapolating and have no proof for this-- much in line with someone who would pathetically use energy to continue to attack...possibly via hacking...I have no proof on that, though, so draw your own conclusions...

Another interesting side point was that another member at that forum was named Jan H.

Jan Haugland.

Jan Haugland has a blog.

The blog is called 'secular blasphemy'.

Through that salon site.

THe people who remember what i'm talking about have already pieced it together i'm sure...

What follows now is copy of a certain thread at that community:

Blood and fire writes:

http://www.asexuality.org/discussion/viewtopic.php?t=378

Read... you must read the link... a forum... for... asexuals... f**king nuts the whole lot of 'em... the above link is a funny (I foudn it funny) bit about "sex smell." Which of course I find highly erotic... these folks obviously do not.

eyegirl writes:

ok, those people, SERIOUSLY whacked!

blood and fire writes:

ya, I tend to agree. I think they need help. I found another thread there where they admit to masterbating... which means they have a sex drive... wierdness... maybe off hormones?

anyhow, they should all be drug out and shot. No use for fools like this in our happy sex crazed world!

riz writes:

wow that is pretty bizarre. totally normal things that you and i take for granted make these folks wretch.

i had to laugh at the elaborate *warnings* only to read how their best friend's sister's boyfriend's cousin's neighbor once told them how semen smells like bleach and sweat. then the next ten people are like ARRRRRRHG and BARF!!!! and EWWWWW!!

it must be s h i t t y to live life that repressed.

JoHn writes:

How old are these people anyways.

We should all join that forum and tell em about the birds and the bees. and the moon just above, and a thing called love.

Ceyx writes:

Seriously, it's a joke site right? They can't be serious?!!??

Naebliss writes:

*a picture of a smile face*

Jan H writes:

I have wondered sometimes if life wouldn't be much better if I didn't have a sex drive.

Assuming I never had one, so I had no idea what I was missing.

Jan H writes:

...but that board gotta be a joke.

Naebliss writes:

JoHn writes:

lol, Good work Naebliss, something tells me that forum won't be the same anymore.

Blood and fire writes:

*roars* sweet jumping penguins...

As for the girlfriend, I believe you're far too nice to deserve someone who does that to you. There are girls around (and when I was about 16 I was with one for around 2 years) who have more balanced views about sex with their bf.

and...

Don't feel you have to "tolerate" sex. If you don't want it, you don't want it. Remember, no means no, no matter what your gender or sexual orientation is. If she can't handle that, time to part ways.

Ya, ur FAR too nice to have some creepy girl wanna screw ur brains out at any given time withing a 24 hour period... poor poor neablis... tell the bitch... NO MEANS NO DAMN YOU CRAZY WOMAN!

email writes:

Unbelievable!...

Those people are freaks!... Could you picture some of these people? LOL

BTW Blood... How the hell do you come up with those sites!? LOL

Jan H writes:

LOL Naeblis. Have you considered the idea that the whole board is full of people pulling each others leg?

ruby writes:

Yup!! Just shoot me!

imbue writes:

Hey Moe, why were you looking for a forum like this one?

Naebliss writes:

Couldn't be for her trust me. *limps around the room*

Naebliss writes:

Thanks for the support everyone. We have been living together for over a year. I don't know how I have tolerated it so far. We get along great and she is very very attractive. The funny thing is that I don't think I was this way before, but the constant sex has burned out my sex drive!! We had sex 6 times one day. I wrote this poem for her today and she cried then stormed out of the house.

I love you, but I don't love your love juices

I love you, but my sperm is mine baby

I love you, but the sex has got to go

I love you, why I gotta be yo ho?

*crying*

Isis writes:

I agree - this must be a joke!

riz writes:

Naebs LMAO!! I about pissed myself

Alcycone writes:

OooohKaaaay....

alcycone writes:

Well,

Maybe they didnt bathe for like months. Ya know, like the crawlspace guy.

I suppose that could have been a really nasty, funk, putrid, smellin room.

ceyx writes:

Buy her a vibrator. Then tell her to use it instead of molesting you. She might not appreciate that, but really, she could at least meet you half way.

roflmfao!!!!!

blood and fire writes:

or this...

freakyboard people wrote:

*offers sympathetic hug to Naeblis*

or this

*Here is a hard-ass answer to your question:

It may be that she needs counseling or intervention. It may be obsessive-compulsive behavior on her part.

Regardless, any time she uses you for sex without your active consent, it is rape, pure and simple. Consent is an act of unfettered will. An erection, involuntary or voluntary, whether you are asleep or awake, does not constitute consent. Anyone who really loves you is not going to rape you.

If you really want to make life interesting, press charges. It's a very serious crime.

boa

OR THIS *wipes tears away*

Bard is not overreacting at all, Naeblis could end up traumatised through this.

THIS IS SOOOOOOOOOOOOO FUNNY

Archived