My Messy Bedroom

AVENguy

bard of aven

As well you should. And while you're at it, tell her what a wonderful job you did today cleaning up the huge mess your playmates made in your virtual room. It's immaculate now. No one would ever know what happened. She'll be proud of you, and happy and grateful. I know I am. Thanks for all the hard work.

And thanks to all who had to do with the article. It's fantastic.

boa

Live R Perfect

Well, I poted here earlier, but I shall say it again: Nice article, no comments about it on their forums as far as I know yet, but I joined so that I will be notified when there is.... hopefully....

And I agree with BOA... your mom should be proud of you! :wink:

It looks great in the paper, too. I meet my mum on Thursdays for supper and left it for her to read when I went to the loo. She really liked the article and said "look, there's 800 of you!" LOL. I'm like "I know mum, I've been telling you about my friends!" Anyway, she's really glad to see it's being addressed too.

Silly Green Monkey

Yes, that's a very good article.

50th post! woo hoo! going to take me forever to get to the hudnreds....

I'm an amoeba! I'm an amoeba! ••does the chicken dance while hooting••

Live R Perfect
Yayy, Liver! You poted!

(And I should be one to talk for typoes... heh)

Oh yes, I DO enjoy a good pote now and then! :wink: :D

SGM: Congrats on your Amoeba-dom :wink:

Live R Perfect

There have now been some comments about he article in their forum... nothing particularly interesting, though! I do believe that at least oneof our recent new members found out about us through the article, though! :D

I got this email from karen at the site, but it was during the unpleasantness, so i didn't post it until now:

Hi all,

Just a short note to thank you for participating (or volunteering to do

so)

in the interview for Josey Vogels and "My Messy Bedroom." Here's the

link to

the finished article: http://www.mymessybedroom.com/column.asp.

Regretfully,

it couldn't be any longer, due to space constraints in the papers/mags

that

run MMB -- but be assured that your anecdotes and astute comments

really

made it!

Feel free to post the link on the AVEN message board for others I may

be

forgetting to thank here...

All the best,

Karen LaRocca

karen@mymessybedroom.com

Visit us online at www.mymessybedroom.com

bard of aven

The links here point to the current column. Can someone with more internet savvy than I seem to have search out where the column about us is in the archives of that site and post a current link???

Thanks.

boa

VivreEstEsperer

That article was so awesome. I thought it was one of the best articles written on us yet. I really enjoyed it. I forgot to print it, though, and would like to. I tried looking for it in the column archives but couldnt find it. If anyone wants to post a copy or link here that would be much appreciated.

Canadians are just awesome :) What's the discussion on their message board like? When I looked initially it had a couple positive responses.

Kate

Archived