Lost

Tool1989

^Yea parties before all that were fun. Sometimes I still wish I was little.

Oh yes, I loved my birthday parties when I was a kid. Of course, there were usually only like five other kids and we spent most of our time eating pizza and playing Nintendo.

Wow, life after childhood sucks by comparison.

*goes back to grading papers*

..though I used to like parties, back in middle school when I would have them (but that was before everyone starting drinking and having sex)

Me too. :cry:

Ditto! Without alcohol and jusat playing games and having fun....no alcohol, no worries of date rape or people getting intoxicated....but pure fun. Thats all. Now it is like it doesn't exist anymore! :(

Ditto! Without alcohol and jusat playing games and having fun....no alcohol, no worries of date rape or people getting intoxicated....but pure fun. Thats all. Now it is like it doesn't exist anymore! :(

Actually things like that do exist, you just seem to be associating with people who have forgotten getting drunk is not the only way one can have fun. :wink: Why don't you ask a couple of friends to join you for a night of monopoly, citadels (a great game I have discovered recently :P ), billiard/whatever else you find fun and that doesn't involve sex/alcohol? If you want to experience "good old times" why don't you make the first step? You'd be surprised how many people (even the ones who engage in drunken self mutilation) actually enjoy that sort of activities. I know nowadays nobody would call a "monopoly night" a party, but who cares what it is called as long as it is fun.

Oh, and if the conversation turns into "which girls are hot and what girls aren't etc" say you find such talk disrespectful/don't want to engage in gossip/think private stuff should remain private exc. (And make sure you do not say it in a "I am better then you for not wanting that" sort of way because people in general are allergic to that.)

I know but around here ther isn't anybody! It's all about parties and stuff.....One time my friend took me to this XXX rated hypotist and we were thinking it would be fun, like making people act like a chicken and stuff but.....it wasn't like that....after the first bit both of us just left and my friend was crying and scared. I held her for a long time saying it's ok. She is one of the very few true friends I have.

Archived