Anyone else here actually don't mind sex?

LenaLuthor

I am fairly certain that I would like to have sex with someone to please them, but not to please me. grumpygrim all but took the words out of my mouth.

I'd be willing to have sex to please my SO, but that's about it. And even then it's more about giving and less about receiving, as I don't like to be touched in return. Already tried that stuff, and it just isn't my piece of cake.

It's a pretty boring and cumbersome activity, in my opinion, but if my SO likes it, hell yeah I'd want to please him and make him happy. :D

I think sexual people should really enjoy sex and that is more than fine because otherwise we'd all die out!

However i don't think knowing how i didn't react at all to my previous partner physically and how frustrated that made her and how uncomfortable it made me. That i would date a sexual person again. Boy or Girl. While i didn't mind pleasing her that way it just felt like an effort every time she initiated it, which was every time i ever stayed over. So i think i would have to just date someone who was within the Asexual community.

I don't think i could go through with full on sex i can't imagine how awful that would feel to me personally. Also how awkward and frustrating that would be to my partner too if they couldn't make me feel good they would most likely feel bad and that is not fair on them either. But i'll have a joke with sexual people about their sex life and that is fine but i just wouldn't ever do the act myself :p

I would never try to get someone to have sex with me, but if someone I was with wanted to, I would do it to make them happy.

*raises glass and hurls it into the air*

• 1 year later...
Demisetfree
On 4/5/2008 at 7:45 PM, rathalos69 said:

"wait til you meet 'the one', your feelings will change"

People generally give up saying that after you hit 30 don't worry :D

verymelancholic

For me, I really don't mind others having sex. It's their decision. If it makes them happy, let them be. But if it involves me, I, for the most part do not want to, but I'd be willing if my (future) SO wants to. as a grey-ace, I can be sexually attracted to someone but only if we're close. So yeah, I'm a sex positive grey-ace.