Question about the Asexuality meet-up day ...

Miss Geri

I would love to be involved with the meetup, do you know the date?

I can't be there in person (money) but I would love to be there by phone or sent in a video from my show ... Anyone know about the possibilities?

Cheers,

Geri

Animal_Headbuts

Hi Geri,

the one in my area is not happening due to not enough people in the area.

You might checkout the sight for asexuals and see if someone would film it for you or something like that if it is occuring somewhere in the States or another country.

Jen :)

The meetup day is actually a function of the meetup.com software, which is a tad unfortunate. We don't get much control over when or how they're called. If I wind up being unbelievably motivated over break I'm going to try and code an alternative custumized version of the software for AVEN.

Animal_Headbuts

This doesn't make any sence because I went to the site for meetups.com and there was something for Asexual anual meetings and it just said there would not be one this year due to not enough members to meet.

Jen

The meetup day is actually a function of the meetup.com software, which is a tad unfortunate. We don't get much control over when or how they're called. If I wind up being unbelievably motivated over break I'm going to try and code an alternative custumized version of the software for AVEN.
VivreEstEsperer

Meet-up.com has nothing to do with us and in all honesty doesn't work that well. If you want to meet-up with people from your area, best to arrange it yourself through the MeetUp section of this site. There are no official meetups going on at the moment.

And Geri, WELCOME BACK!!!

You're from the Official Asexual Society, right? Haven't seen you around here in quite a while. Hey, tell us, did the Canadian Discovery Channel ever go to the Netherlands (I think that's where you are?) to film you? I can't wait to see the documentary! There were a bunch of us on it too.

(I hope I have the right person but I think I do!)

Kate

Animal_Headbuts

Hi Kate,

yes you have the right person. Okay, well I hope I can figure out how to make the meet up section of this board work for me. I would love to at least have Asexual friends in town or nearby.

Jen

Meet-up.com has nothing to do with us and in all honesty doesn't work that well. If you want to meet-up with people from your area, best to arrange it yourself through the MeetUp section of this site. There are no official meetups going on at the moment.

(I hope I have the right person but I think I do!)

Kate

Archived