To Dutch Asexuals & Those in Holland March 27th

Miss Geri

Op 27 Maart is de premiere van mijn nieuwe Asexuality live show in Arnhem ... Dit wordt opgenomen door Discovery.

Het is voor een selectief publiek, en jullie zijn bij deze uitgenodigd!! -Nee jullie hoeven niets voor de camera te zeggen :-)

Ik zou het alleen leuk vinden om jullie te zien, zodat ik weet dat ik jullie support heb.

Liefs.

Geraldin

On March the 27th is the premiere of my new Asexuality show in Arnhem ... This will be recorded by Discovery.

It's for a selected audience, and you've all been invited!!! -You don't have to speak on camera if you don't want to :-)

I would love to see you there, so I know I'll have your support :-) ...

Love,

Geraldin

Oh wow. A show on asexuality? What's the name of the program, and what's it all about? I'd like more details, please.

Discovery Channel's international branches are rocking my world. Yay for Canada and Holland!

Hiya,

It's called "A. Life" :wink:

It's a stand-up show about life as an asexual, the comic and weird situations you can get into :)

I hope it'll come out good :)

Cheers,

Geri

Huh. Do you forsee it ever becoming available on VHS or DVD? (Though, I imagine with a DVD there'd be regional crap to deal with.) Or the Internet? Something? Anything? I'd love to see what it's like.

VivreEstEsperer

Woah, I so love the Netherlands/Holland.

Is that the thing that the Can. Disc. Channel is using for their documentary?

Kate

Yeah, it's for that docu :P

I don't know about tapes or DVD's yet, they will be recorded, so who knows :D

Cheers,

Geri

*runs up to thread, late again as usual*

Am I in the presence of the Miss Geri? The original, visible and out-there A-sexy queen?? I am not worthy. Your writing, back in the pioneer pre-AVEN days, was a beacon and a major source of courage. Your show will be just what the D.C. Canada people need to put their Asexuality episode right over the top. Why just have a bunch of people kvetching on the library steps when you can get Miss Geri, too!

Archived