G'Day. Not sure of being on a forum?

CazzLovesCatsOnly

CazzLovesCatsOnly

I love cats, I don't trust people! So this is new to me. Not trusting anyone is completely different from not liking anyone. I am nice to nice people. Unfortunately I compliment random passers-by, you know, nice hair, nice outfit, you look nice...The bad side of this is sometimes some people think I'm hitting on them. Though I am nice I'm seriously not interested in any type of relationship. Ive even told a guy once that I am not interested and his response almost made me vomit! He said, "Well, you haven't had me". OMG...YUCK! Why can't you be nice to someone without people making assumptions about you. Has anyone else come across this problem? 

• Like 3
Monke Jimmy

Welcome to AVEN! 🍰🎂🍰

I'm a guy, and like most guys I haven't experienced that kind of disrespect. You sound like a very fun person, though! I wish I had the kind of confidence and presence of mind to compliment passers-by. 

Out of all the cakes in the world, I would like to share with you this Drop Bear cake:

4839c3f1139722312d7ceaba48b00e53--koala-

@CazzLovesCatsOnly Hello. Welcome! :cake:

[a pic of a two-tiered, white cake decorated with pink and blue balls of yarn; and smiling orange, black, and gray cats all around the sides. Each base has a blue, frosted edge.]

Crazy-Cat-Tiered-Cake-2-web.jpg

• 4 weeks later...