78 members have voted

1. 1. Have you come out?

• Not yet but I'm planning to
    • No and I don't want to, at least for now
    • Yeah! Many people know I'm ace!
    • Yes but only to a few people I trust the most

This poll is closed to new votes

Lysandre, the Star-Crossed

I'm out as most of my labels to most people, but I'm not attempting to hide anything except the non-monogamy from anyone. Almost all people read me as flamingly *something*, so there's not much coming out does except specific which something. If anyone's going to have a problem with any of the aspects of who I am then they'll almost certainly have it long before I ever come out explicitly.

I’ve only come out to a few people I trust. If it becomes relevant to tell people, I will, but otherwise I tend to keep quiet. It’s not the easiest thing to throw into casual conversation, especially with people I’ve known for years.

The situation may change. (I wrote a novel full of ace rep. It’s going to be published soon. That could be a pretty huge reveal!)

CincinnatiAsexual
8 hours ago, Tystie said:

I wrote a novel full of ace rep. It’s going to be published soon. That could be a pretty huge reveal!

Wow, impressive!

• 11 months later...

@Eroell

This poll is being locked and moved to the read only Census archive for it's respective year. As part of ongoing Census organisation, and in an attempt to keep the demographics of the polls current with the active user base at the time, the polls will last for one year from now on. However, members are allowed and even encouraged to restart new polls similar to the archived ones if they like them.

iff, Census Forum Moderator