PPS SPECIFIC MEMES (all POVs welcome, satirize whatever faction you want)

1 hour ago, Mackenzie Holiday said:

Does this thread get a Wholesome Whednesday too?

Honestly, I don’t see how :P

This is SATIRE, I don't really think this, not in school and not in media either. The phenomenon they call "canceling" isn't about shame, it's about removing badly behaving people's ability to influence others and profit from their hate speech and other abuses.

Actually, the original image puts the lie to the disingenuous #cancelculture crybabies.

The canceled guy was originally labeled "Science," as if science were getting canceled in real life.

What's most hilarious of all is that they would like it to.

79mncy.jpg

• Like 1
  • 3 weeks later...
Alaska Native Manitou

I stopped reading this crap long ago. |  Before the cartoonist's recent comments
about BLM & African Americans, his comic strip had a brown character who was treated like a terrorist for no apparent reason, & a black character who was there only to mock both ethnic & gender minorities by saying "I identify as white." | image tagged in dilbert with scott adams,racism,stereotypes,newspaper,transphobic | made w/ Imgflip meme maker

• Like 1
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
Lysandre, the Star-Crossed

qsnninzlxqeb1.jpgTaxation is theft.

• 2 weeks later...
On 7/29/2023 at 1:48 PM, Lysandre, the Star-Crossed said:

qsnninzlxqeb1.jpgTaxation is theft.

Whenever people say 'taxation is theft', my first thought is more or less... ok, it's acceptable theft, then. 🤷🏼‍♀️ Which is based on what I've long given as a response to 'abortion is murder' -- ok, it's acceptable murder.

(Not here to argue about either taxes or abortion, especially as this is a meme thread.)

• Like 3