I’m brand new to everything…pls help

xenopeno

Hello everyone 😋

I’m brand new to AVEN, and really the aspec community as a whole, and I’m just happy to be here. 
I’m still trying to get to know how everything works, so could anyone give some tips on how to navigate this place 😅

• Like 3

here are two threads on aven for new users that you might find useful

but i recommend hanging in asexual musings and rantings where there are a lot of chatrooms you can participate in and connect with others that share similar experiences; or just simply have fun. thats what i did when i made an acc here anyway. i see that youre a student as well so i suggest pulling up to teen corner where you can meet fellow teens just like you! its a very active thread too so you wont easily get bored

have fun either way. check all of the forums this site has to offer and see which one you want to hang in more

In general this is a very friendly, welcoming site.  There is a great deal of openness here in accepting all the different types of sexuality, asexuality, gender, orientation etc.

@xenopeno Hello. Welcome! :cake:

[a pic of a dozen cookies (four in each row) decorated as variously colored smiling cats holding, wearing or doing different activities (e.g. holding a pumpkin; holding a plate of pumpkin pie; a couple of cats wearing glasses--one reading a book and another knitting; wearing a winter hat and scarf; roasting marshmallows on a fire; holding a mug with whipped cream; holding a candle; holding a caramel apple; wearing a cooking apron and holding a pan of cookies; one with what looks like various fall leaves; and one wrapped in a pink blanket.]

fall-cat-cookies.jpg

On 2/2/2023 at 9:04 PM, LeChat said:

one with what looks like various fall leaves

Eeeeeh 😆 I love the orange one in the leaves in the top right. It’s just the cutest thing. Omg thanks so much for showing me this 😸😽😻