Sorry Xeno/Neogender community, pls tell me about you

Just want to preface this with I used to be very closed off honestly. And when I say closed off I mean closed minded. I posted a topic in AVEN a while ago, basically belittling a lot of the xeno/neogender community, and though some of my opinion still stand strong, most of it has changed. 
I just want to formally apologize xenogender and neogender identifying individuals, and please tell me about your experiences figuring out how you were gender nonconforming. I am genuinely curious about what it’s like to describe and label yourself metaphorically and by just how you feel internally. 
Anyway, please share it with me if you feel comfortable, and even if you’re not xeno/neogender feel free to add whatever too (no hate tho😅).

1 hour ago, _River_ said:

what would that be? 

I’m not here to talk about what I think is invalid, I made that mistake with my last post. I’m simply just trying to understand the xeno/neogender community so the opinions I still have can hopefully change.

nanogretchen4

If you understand now that what you said before was wrong and hurtful and you have publicly admitted that, you have made a start. However, your next steps are to change your own attitudes and actions and, thinking about the people you have harmed rather than yourself, take concrete actions to atone for the harm you have done them. Only then should you approach the people you have harmed to apologize to them.

Going to the people you have harmed before you have done the work to change yourself and making them responsible for your education and transformation is not one of the steps of repentance. This is not their job, and right now it does not seem like you can be trusted not to continue saying hurtful things to them.

Demanding free educational services from the people you have hurt reflects a strange attitude of entitlement. You are the one supposedly in a process of repentance and change. You are supposed to be thinking about what you can do for the people you have hurt, not demanding that they do things for you.

• Like 3