Does AI Scare You?

8 hours ago, awadama said:

Gore or Capone?

• Like 3
30 minutes ago, daveb said:

I guess great minds think alike. :D 

"You can call me AI" :lol: 

Lol I missed that somehow. 😂

That's my favourite music video in the world. I made Tele watch it with me snuggled up on the sofa a few weeks ago when he was still here lol.

• Like 2
8 hours ago, Ceebs said:

That's my favourite music video in the world. I made Tele watch it with me snuggled up on the sofa a few weeks ago when he was still here lol.

The Graceland album (audio tape) was given to me by a female friend I had a crush on back in the 80s when I was getting ready to go on a long road trip. :) 

• Like 1
10 hours ago, daveb said:

The Graceland album (audio tape) was given to me by a female friend I had a crush on back in the 80s when I was getting ready to go on a long road trip. :) 

God that's a great album.

I remember Tele telling me one time pre-relationship about how someone he used to play with as a musical duo had started this record-listening group where everyone got together occasionally and listened to an album, chosen by one of the group members, beginning to end in the silence and near-dark, and then discussed it afterwards. He told me cos it was his turn to choose that week and he picked 'Graceland' and we both love Simon and Garfunkel and Paul Simon's solo stuff. I think I fell even more in love in that moment lol. I believe the group died out cos of the pandemic, though.

/off-topic post 🙃

• Like 1
Calligraphette_Coe

Not yet.  Since all the current AIs are trained by humans, start worrrying when someone creates one to emulate MAGAites and/or Donald Trump.