My Friend

Tool1989

That is a rather specific bio you're looking for. If I might make a suggestion: I read in a book in Target that you should have a list of what you want in your significant other and if you find someone who has 80% or more (with the main things), then that's probably the best you're going to get and you should grab onto it and then try to compromise/work on that last 20%. So...don't limit yourselves too much, but definitely find someone you like and are comfortable with.

i'd say everything seems ok but "keeps me out of trouble." if you're the kind of person who NEEDS that, trust me, nobody wants that job. but that depends on what you mean by "trouble." do you mean playing video games when you should be studying or doing the laundry? if "trouble" means something pretty mild, then that might not break somebody, but nobody wants to have to keep guard over another adult, unless they've somehow got to do that to validate themselves in that capacity which suggests issues perhaps.. but i'd say, the more requirements you lay out, the less trouble you'll get in in terms of ending up with someone you'll have a lot of conflict with.

I mean "keeps me out of trouble" when I make a decision based on emotions rather than logic. I am always there for my girl and alot of the times she doesn't want me doing things that will get me hurt. An example would be when one of my ex friends made fun of my ex girlfriend. I was about to fight him, but my ex told me to calm down and that I should cuz she was afraid I was gonna get hurt. She held me sooooo close for so long and she was crying and I held her back and I realized that she cared about me and that if I went to fight him, I would only be hurting her in the end when she did see me hurt (the guy was like 21 and I was 17 at the time). Those kind of things where I am more than willing to sacrifice myself for my partner cuz your lover doesn't want you to get hurt. What hurt the most is when my ex girlfriend cried and held me cuz it showed how much she did care about me. But yeah....

SpirallingSnowy
Most guys ive dated have tried to go for the sex within 2 months of going out *sigh*.

Ha ha! If someone was dating me and after two months didn't try "going for the sex", I'd be seriously worried (as a sexual person, of course). Showing two months of restraint is showing iron restraint, in my opinion. And pretty atypical.

-Chiaroscuro

Well 2 months is the longest that anyone wanted to wait. usually was within a week or 2.

Dude.....I never had sex even when me and my ex were together for 2 years. It's not about restraint....it's who you are.

What, two months? *runs away screaming*

(I've only been on one date so far)

BleedingThrough

I know a girl that has sex with guys the first time she meets them. I think it's just because she is lonely which is sad.

I never thought I would find people that have the same beliefs that I do.

• 3 weeks later...
I said I wanted trust, loyalty, caring, independant, stubborn, not wanting sex (he was like WTF at this point), loves to be cuddled, loves poetry, loves going on walks and watching sunsets, loves watching the stars and moon while lying on a blanket cuddling outside under the clear and dark sky, blunt, understanding, reasonable, doesn't drink/smoke/do drugs and one of the most important things: keeps me out of trouble :P.....

Too bad you're not closer by. :wink:

Archived