Coming out.

So today, I came out to my allo husband of twenty years. He was accepting, reassuring, curious and grateful and admiring that I'd shared with him. I love him so and I'm so lucky to have him in my life. 

• Like 17

That's lovely. I'm glad that it was a positive experience for you :) 

I'm super glad it went well! Out of curiosity, was he familiar with any of this or is this all completely new to him? Either way, I'm happy you have someone so supportive in your life :D

19 hours ago, Kenkenni said:

So today, I came out to my allo husband of twenty years. He was accepting, reassuring, curious and grateful and admiring that I'd shared with him. I love him so and I'm so lucky to have him in my life. 

That's wonderful! Kudos to both of you.

On 1/25/2023 at 9:23 AM, serpentyne said:

I'm super glad it went well! Out of curiosity, was he familiar with any of this or is this all completely new to him? Either way, I'm happy you have someone so supportive in your life :D

*I* was unaware until very recently and it was all a big surprise to him. To quote: "Well hello my Darling ace!!🙋  
As they say in The Classics...WTF!! This groundbreaking news has my head spinning but such wonderful news! With this knowledge we can both go forward with clarity and insight."

And yesterday, in our second long conversation about this, he said "This is so cool!" 🥰♥️

• Like 1