Queerplatonic relationship

Hi, 
My name is Niko, I'm 29 years old. I am aroace. A few months ago, I met a person. I had a Squish on it. I wanted to know her, do friendly activities with her. In short, become his friend. 
Now things are a bit different. We exchanged hugs together, took a nap (dressed). I loved when she put her head on my shoulders to rest. 
This person is aware of my sexual and romantic orientation. She loves to kiss people. I can't stand it, but always respect my limits. I love these moments. Even if I'm not in love. 
She wants to be in a relationship, exclusive. She often talks to me about it, wants to know what bothers me about it. She makes a lot of allusions to it. 
She's crushing on someone right now. She told me she regretted the fact that I didn't want a couple. We no longer have these affective exchanges. For her, this can interfere with her search for romantic partners. 
I've heard of queerplatonic relationships. I want it. I would like to suggest this to him. But I don't even know how to explain it to her. Do you have an idea ? Have any of you ever been in this type of relationship? 
Sorry, my English is not very good 😄