Want to volunteer for the International Ace Conference?

SpirallingSnowy

Hi Ace fam! 

The International Ace Conference is coming up early March 2023. Hosted by Australia this year, as World Pride is being held in Sydney! We are looking for volunteers to be involved on all levels - whether it be helping find people for an event, moderating on Discord, being a panelist, or helping pull it together from behind the scenes, we’d love to hear from you. As part of this survey, you can also help us work out which topics we will be covering in addition to our core topics of:

*Indigenous/First Nations Aces

*Trauma

*Regional panels from each continent

If you would like to be involved at any level please join us here: 

https://discord.gg/TzbtdJfRYx

Cheers!

Edited by SpirallingSnowy
Changed the link
  • Like 1
  • 2 weeks later...

@SpirallingSnowy Hi! I've noticed that both links require to sign into a Google account, first, before being able to fill out the survey or sign up for the mailing list. I was wondering if this is correct because I've seen past links for Google docs--including past AVEN conferences--which didn't require anyone to have or sign into a Google account in order to fill out a Google docs survey or sign up for an AVEN conference mailing list for notifications about an upcoming ace conference.

Thank you, for your help.

• Like 1
SpirallingSnowy

I was trying to gather emails easily, but I see how it was a pain in the ass, not everyone uses their google account for their main email etc. 

• 4 months later...

(Below is an official, green, mod message.)

Hi, everyone. This event has finished.

So, it's being locked.

LeChat,

Welcome Lounge, Announcements, and Alternate Language moderator