Research request: Exploring Asexuality & Gender

My name is Lucija Blažević and I’m a psychology student from University of Zadar, Croatia. For my Master’s thesis I’m doing a study on the role of gender in the asexual identity and would be grateful if you took some time to fill out my survey. The survey asks questions about the relationship between one’s gender and asexual identity, possible influence of one on the other as well as societal acceptance of asexuality based on gender identity.

The requirement to participate in this study is to identify on the asexual spectrum and to be at least 18 years old. No identifying information will be collected from the participants, the results will be examined on the group scale and only me and my supervisor will have access to individual answers. Some quotes will likely be used to illustrate certain findings but there will be no way to contact these to an individual. You are free to quit the survey at any time before pressing submit and no data will be collected from unfinished or unsubmitted surveys. By pressing submit at the end of the survey you are agreeing to participating in the study.

For any questions or concerns related to the study feel free to contact me here on AVEN or on my mail lucijablazevic@gmail.com

Link to the survey: https://forms.gle/PsDUQKbPMZBS9guD9 

This study is now closed. Thank you!

• Like 7

This study was approved by the Project Team.

On behalf of PT,

kelico

• Like 1

Hi, I tried to do it, but it said it's no longer accepting responses.  :)

23 hours ago, sea83 said:

Hi, I tried to do it, but it said it's no longer accepting responses.  :)

Hello! I'm sorry but the survey was closed on the 31st, it gathered a large amount of participants for its type in a very short time so it didn't run as long as it usually would. Thank you for your interest anyway! 

I've sent a mail about closing of the survey to the team on the day of, hopefully that was received. 

• Like 1

This study is now closed. Many thanks to all of the participants! 

• Like 1
  • 5 months later...