Jaiden Animation's Video "Being Not Straight" is part of U.S. YouTube's Top Trending Videos of 2022 list

Blueberry Pie

Blueberry Pie

I noticed that Jaiden Animation's video "Being Not Straight" in which Jaiden comes out as aromantic asexual is the 7th top trending YouTube video of 2022 in the United States.

Link to U.S. YouTube's 2022 Top Trending page: https://www.youtube.com/trends/2022/us/

Link to Jaiden Animation's video specifically: https://www.youtube.com/trends/2022/us/trending-videos/7/

Screenshots:

Spoiler

2022_A_Year_on_YouTube.png?width=457&hei

Top_Ten_Trending_Videos_2022_YouTube.png

Jaiden_Top_Ten_Trending_Videos_2022_YouT

• Like 13

Aww I remember watching that months ago, It was 2 years after I discovered I was ace and that video made me feel so happy, knowing that more people will have someone to look up to that can show them that there was nothing wrong with them all along .

• Like 4

I am so glad! that was the video that made me go on this journey to discover myself. 

• Like 4
KuraTheChibiSleepingBeauty

Jaiden is one of my favourite Youtubers! 

• Like 3

Wow!

That's awesome!

At the same time I regret all the crap she must have to deal with because of her cool video.

Still, I am glad she made it and release it into the world. 

• Like 2

I'm not the biggest fan of Jaiden's videos, but it's neat that it's up there in trending. More ace visibility and all that.

• Like 2

This is awesome!! I really enjoy Jaiden's videos and it's great this particular video is so high on the trending list :D Love that it's helped others find their own orientation 

• Like 1

I remember all of us here freaking out and getting excited when her video came out. It's so cool that so many people saw it and got introduced to asexuality and aromanticism, and telling them that they weren't broken or anything. I'm sure there are a few users around who ended up here thanks to that video and Jaiden. She really did a lot for the a-spec community even though she probably didn't expect it.

• Like 2