Ace Community Survey

michaeld

Happy Ace Week!!

First so it doesn't get lost, please see this thread about the PanACEa conference running all week this week, especially this weekend!

Second, as is traditional for ace week, the Ace Communuty Survey is now out! Here is the announcement, taken from here.

It’s that time of year again - we are now recruiting participants for the Ace Community Survey!

The Ace Community Survey, run by the Ace Community Survey Team, collects valuable information on the demographics and experiences of members in the ace community, including asexual, demisexual, gray-asexual, and related identities. It is the largest survey of ace communities and creates a valuable pool of data for future ace community activists and researchers.

The survey is open to anyone: ace, non-ace, or still questioning. As long as you are 13 years of age or older, we want to hear from you! We want to get a wide variety of responses from as many parts of the community as possible, so we encourage you to share this link with any other potentially interested individuals you know or any ace communities you participate in.

Click here to take the 2022 Ace Community Survey: 
https://forms.gle/vK75LSVd9AdRLcAF6 or tinyurl.com/AceSurvey22

The results of the 2020 survey will be released on October 26th.

You will be able to view any published results from the survey at https://acecommunitysurvey.org. If you would like to receive an automatic email update when new results or announcements are posted, you can subscribe here.

For answers to common questions about the survey, please see the FAQ here.

• Like 7

Thanks! I have bookmarked the survey to do it later on. Also, subscribed for results and announcements :) 

Happy Ace Week!

RoseGoesToYale

I set a timer and took the survey in its entirety and it took me 19 minutes, not counting the time I took to enter feedback on one question (there's a question about whether or not you've ever had sex, but it doesn't make a distinction between physical sex and virtual/long distance sex).

I like filling out this survey every year. Since it has the most participants out of all other ace surveys, from around the world, with a variety of detailed questions (more than any other ace survey), that's why it feels like it's very important for the ace community/ace research.

• Like 1

That was much faster than 30 minutes! I would guess around 10 for me, but then again I answered many of the questions with just a whole column of "No change" or "Never experienced".

3 hours ago, Troll in the dungeon said:

I'd rather fill out 26 1-page surveys than one 26-page survey. Mostly because I can fill out five of them and call it a day. 

i did it! I did the survey! Do I get a treat?

• Like 1
RoseGoesToYale
3 minutes ago, Troll in the dungeon said:

i did it! I did the survey! Do I get a treat?

df0642148d96e80e8773c44a6411adb2.jpg

(Oh boy, this cake looks sooo good)

• Like 2
2 hours ago, LeChat said:

I like filling out this survey every year. Since it has the most participants out of all other ace surveys, from around the world, with a variety of detailed questions (more than any other ace survey), that's why it feels like it's very important for the ace community/ace research.

Same here :) 

When I click the survey link it doesn’t load past the one quarter of the way 😢

5 hours ago, Sammie M said:

Same here :) 

5 hours ago, Sammie M said:

Done :)

Yep! Same.

5 hours ago, Moggie said:

When I click the survey link it doesn’t load past the one quarter of the way 😢

Hi. I'm sorry to hear you're having trouble completing the survey. I don't know if this might help or be your issue, but I noticed the survey mentioned that mobile users would have to scroll further to the right, in order to see more options for the questions.

In case it helps, the survey organizers gave an email and said others could contact them if they had any questions, accessibility issues, etc.

AstrophelDragon

My browser is trying to block what it is probably deeming as sexually explicit

So I'm just skipping some questions and it lets me past them

• 1 month later...