PanACEa conference, Oct 23-30, 2022

michaeld

Happy Ace Week everyone!

AVEN is proud to support PanACEa in celebrating the Asexual Awareness Week Oct 23-30, 2022. The Asexuality Asia conference creates space for deep dives into the intersection of asexuality with Asia, queerness, cultures, mental health and more via workshops, panel discussions, role plays, community events, and more!

Checkout the conference schedule at
https://www.asexualityasia.org/conference-schedule

There is a charge to attend. However you can use coupon AVEN50 for a flat 50% discount on Bronze PanACEa tickets while registering at
https://www.asexualityasia.org/tickets

Also as AVEN is one of the sponsors of the conference, we have a small number of free tickets we can give away. PM me if you're interested - first come first served!

EDIT: actually no need to PM me. Use the coupon AVENGUEST. Again, first come first served - there's a limited number of these, but still quite a few left!

• Like 5
3 minutes ago, michaeld said:

...Also as AVEN is one of the sponsors of the conference, we have a small number of free tickets we can give away...

That's nice!

• Like 1

OK the coupon for getting a free ticket when registering is AVENGUEST. First come first served - there's a limited number of these, but still quite a lot left!

• Like 1

We are now into the full swing of the conference! There are many great sessions to check out today and tomorrow. Check it out!

https://www.asexualityasia.org/conference-schedule

We still have 12 free tickets to give away (first come first served, as usual). Use the coupon AVENGUEST when registering!

• Like 2

@LeChat @michaeld

Thanks to your notices and special tickets, I was able to attend the wonderful online forum.

It was a bit shame I couldn’t Join whole event because of IST times, but I again realised that discussions and learning such as this time play a significant role in the future of the diversity of sexual orientation in Asia.
I couldn't speak directly to the speakers and stuff of the conf, so I'd like to take this opportunity to thank you all. And much appreciated to both of you, too.

8 minutes ago, LeChat said:

@Another Sky You're welcome! That's okay you couldn't attend the whole event: there will be videos posted, later, of the panel discussions. :) So, I hope that helps!

I'm so grateful.