Do you like french kisses?

lux

bitterforsweet

When I was younger I thought I might want to try it someday, just to see what it was like. Now I find the whole idea repulsive. Having another tongue in your mouth…just…no. Kissing should not be wet.

Flying Hazels

I have never french. I have never engaged in any type of sex, I have never felt a girl up. I have never done anything more than a kiss on the lips and a good hold around the waist. That was fine enough.

Hi all,

It's so nice to know that I'm not the only one in the world who doesn't like this type of kissing!

• 1 month later...
Berkeley Girl

To be honest I never got anything much out of it.

It's really a non-issue with me. Of course I did it because it was part and parcel of the whole "loving someone" thing, but nah...it was just a time burner for me.

Now I realize that I really don't want or need some other creature's tongue foraging around in my mouth. :blink:

No, really, I don't.

It's one of those things, which sounds gross in theory, but before you know it, your engrossed into it. Passion shows no mercy, no care about your views/attitudes/etc. It sweeps you off your feet, and makes you do things you regret later.

For me anyhows!

It's one of those things, which sounds gross in theory, but before you know it, your engrossed into it. Passion shows no mercy, no care about your views/attitudes/etc. It sweeps you off your feet, and makes you do things you regret later.

For me anyhows!

NO WAY, NO WAY, NO WAY. It's the all time grossest thing that has happened to me.

I am so glad you enjoyed the Passion.

But for me it isn't about a view or attitude, it's a feeling and that feeling of (no word for it) was so overwhelming it destroyed any feeling of passion that might have come from the experience.

So when her tongue went into my mouth, I totally freaked and ran just as fast as my feet would go to get away from that experience. There wasn't any passion in that experience for me. :o

I'm intrigued by the thought of french kissing. The truth is, though, I'm still not sure how I would react to it because I've never done it before.

Also: I have a friend who likes making out a lot. He's the type of person who loves doing it at bars, particularly. "Teenage-style making out" as he puts it. Mind you, he's 30 years old.

Well, anyway, the thing that truly grosses me out about all of this is that he'll make out with...well, any woman. It just doesn't matter to him. My thinking is, ewww, you've just met this person and you want to swap spit with them? Yuck. If it were with someone he was in a relationship with, then I could understand. But strangers? Eww.

Well, anyway, the thing that truly grosses me out about all of this is that he'll make out with...well, any woman. It just doesn't matter to him. My thinking is, ewww, you've just met this person and you want to swap spit with them? Yuck. If it were with someone he was in a relationship with, then I could understand. But strangers? Eww.

...that is soooo gross!

Another on the side of not liking french kissing. Yuck is my reaction but others are welcome to indulge in it if it rocks their boat!

I've done it, and it's been years now since. It's not that I find it completely disgusting. I don't find it "intoxicating"? either. Is that a good word for it? Not so much the "slippery grossness", but that does play a little part for me. I do have issues with close physical contact like that. It's alway in the back of my mind, "herpes, viruses...gingivitis?!", just stupid thoughts about it. It's just not a necessary thing for me.

I found this interesting:

http://www.suite101.com/article.cfm/histor...sterious/110045

The origins of the kiss.

Eh...French kissing sounds kinda gross. Maybe...MAYBE at one time I would've done it but eh I think it would take a lot for me to even think about doing that.

It's never done anything for me. In the past I thought that when you kissed passionately it ought to be a French kiss, as that's what they seem to do in movies, so I went along with that for years. I always hated it though and won't bother with it in future. I find tongues pretty repellent.

Only been frenched one time. It freaked me out totally. I ran away as fast as my legs would carry me. When she slipped her tongue in my mouth she might as well have been going for full sex the way my body reacted. It was total disgust.

So no. Not only am I a virgin. But I have never felt anyone up. No touching of any womans breasts and have never had a woman ever touch me down there either. When I say virgin, I mean total innocence virgin. No hanky panky ever.

I'm an innocent virgin, too. I've never even kissed anyone romantically. I've kissed guy friends, but it was just the 'hello' or 'goodbye' kiss; nothing romantic there.

As for french kisses, I'm kinda in the middle. I guess I wouldn't mind tongue action, but if I see any saliva, I'd probably get sick. Whenever I see saliva after people kiss, I get a little nauseous.

Been there, done that, don't like it. <_< As for kisses on the cheek...acceptable

• 4 weeks later...
je_suis_napoleon

I've never tried it, because I'm always afraid the other person will interpret it as a desire to go further. I guess I'm kind of on the fence about whether I'd like or dislike it. But I'd have to be sure the other person knew it wasn't a sign of liking OTHER things in my mouth.

I've never tried it, because I'm always afraid the other person will interpret it as a desire to go further. I guess I'm kind of on the fence about whether I'd like or dislike it. But I'd have to be sure the other person knew it wasn't a sign of liking OTHER things in my mouth.

It only happened to me once that a woman put her tongue in my mouth, but that is exactly what went though my mind when it happend. I thought she was wanting more sexual things. So I interpreted her frenching me as her desire to take it further. That was the end of that relationship.

When I was younger I hated french kissing but if you find the right person then it can be nice :P

pawprint prettysure

If it's done right and I really like the person, then yes.

And by "done right" I mean just a little tongue. Not shoving the whole thing into my mouth. Eww.

• 2 weeks later...

Ehh, my ex surprised me with one once, and I was in a funk for the rest of the day because I couldn't stop thinking about it. And it wasn't in a "that was cool I want to try it again" kind of thinking, either. It was more of "I can't believe that just happened, my mouth is violated, etc." And then his roommate kept nagging him about "when are you two going to make out!?" whereas I hadn't even thought about it. Come to think of it, that must be why his friends ostracized me. Wow, I didn't expect to get that revelation here, that puts a whole new twist on it.

I've done it with three different girls. I sometimes like it, sometimes don't and there was this one time which was really nice. I feel that it's an expression of intimacy - the desire for two bodies to be one.

I don't know if this is normal but I have to concentrate really hard to French kiss. If I don't, I find that I'll just end the kiss at some random point because a lot of the time I find it to be boring.

I do french-kiss, but it's a problem if someone misinterprets your french kiss as a sign of sexual availability, or if you find any sexual contact nauseating.. But maybe there should be a distinction made between an intimate exchange of an open mouth kiss and a full-blown, horny sex-kiss. I'd probably interpret someone shoving their tongue way into my mouth as a sex-kiss, or some sort of sexual expectation, personally. But a romantic open mouth kiss while cuddling with someone who understands me? Very emotionally rewarding. Kissing seems like it should be simple, but it's really not. How sad is it to leave a sexual person frustrated because they misinterpreted a kiss as sexual availability. Or how about being misinterpreted as romantically uninterested because you don't even want to kiss? Intimacy is always a tricky bridge to cross, but especially so for asexuals, it seems.

sakura_alice
Intimacy is always a tricky bridge to cross, but especially so for asexuals, it seems.
Totally.

French kissing? Hmm, I like the French, but I dislike the kissing.

GirlBehindtheCurtain

I had an ex BF start out with closed-mouth kisses, which were nice, then after that it was ALL French all the time and it got pretty boring fast. -_-

I've never kissed anyone before..but I doubt I would like french kissing if my dreams are of any indication >_<

• 4 weeks later...

Archived