Do you like french kisses?

lux

I'd like to know if you, like asexual people, like that type of kisses,you know,the typical kisses in the actual films,with tongue...mmmm...you see, when I see this picture in a film,it seems that the couple instead of kissing they are eating each to other,I think that french kisses are very disgusting :x ,I 've never kissed a person in this way,I prefer the old way of kissing,do you remember?,I mean in the old films,in the mouth but only a soft touch or in the cheeks,two kisses,like here in Spain,between friends,well,I would like your opinion,I'm sure it will be very interesting. :roll:

Done it puh-lenty of times, trying to get past hating it, trying to please the other person who obviously liked it, but...

...forsooth, my opinion then and now is...not-tagged-smiley-13271.gif

osito

Short answer: no.

Long answer: bleeeechchcchcccghgh! *wipes chin*

I hate it myself. Not necessarily grossed out. Just don't like it. Prefer hugs. Although a kiss on the cheek or forehead - which I associate with affection - is nice.

Usernamecolonasterisk

Well, I've never actually been kissed by anyone French...

Yes, I know what a french kiss is. I was making joke. In France they call them 'English kisses' I think

I don't much care to stick my tongue in another's mouth---so I don't. I don't like for another to stick her tongue in mine either.

I was about to write to say that surely no asexual would like french kisses, and then along comes one who says she/he does.

I don't see any reason why a person can't say she does not like them, and ask not to participate. If a person does not like them, then that person wont be sticking their tongue in another's mouth. So if the other person likes to touch with her tongue, why can't you just have her kiss and touch you somewhere else with her tongue?

Genetically_Dead

Yuck!!! Give me a firm handshake and a wink. French kissing reminds me of the Momma bird regurgitating a worm or fish for her infant. Just sickening!!!

Never tried one of those, but I don't think that I would enjoy one either. Just doesn't seem healthy at all. I think that I'll stay with that kiss on the cheek or lightly on the lips. Way too many germs out there otherwise. iiick!

Only been frenched one time. It freaked me out totally. I ran away as fast as my legs would carry me. When she slipped her tongue in my mouth she might as well have been going for full sex the way my body reacted. It was total disgust.

So no. Not only am I a virgin. But I have never felt anyone up. No touching of any womans breasts and have never had a woman ever touch me down there either. When I say virgin, I mean total innocence virgin. No hanky panky ever.

I lost most of my innocence within the 12 hours of dating my fiancee. Of course, that was back when I was still questioning. It wasn't that bad, but it wasn't that great either.

So no. Not only am I a virgin. But I have never felt anyone up. No touching of any womans breasts and have never had a woman ever touch me down there either. When I say virgin, I mean total innocence virgin. No hanky panky ever.

Wow, you are chaste indeed. Have you never touched a woman's breast, or felt a woman up because of not wanting to do so?

I have always enjoyed "feeling up" a woman, although touching breasts gets pretty boring to me --- rather quickly. But a woman's body has a nice touch to it. And there is a certain intimacy of touching, togetherness and physical being with someone nice that I really like. It just gets too weird if she wants to take off her underpants --- because I never have much cared for the sex act. I very much prefer to never have the sex act. I do not want to go there. Been there, done it enough times.

BTW, I never have cared for kissy-face activities. It is pretty gross to me.

tonguey stuff is weird. i think i think of it as a 'mini sex' like some ppl here tend to think of it.. in that vein it also kinda bores me but i can't even look away or say (well anything, but for example) that i'd rather read a book on the life and times of bush :? *shudder* you just have to shove them away and then there's that 'you don't like me?' pouty face cuz they associate tongue with acutial kissing, etc.etc...

P.S. i think girls feel nice too. guys say girls feel softer but i think as long as you're not referring to fingertips, guys skin is usually just as soft as girls. ppl are pretty just in general.. so it's like a van gogh to me.. it's so 3D you just wanna touch it to see what art feels like o.o

• 2 weeks later...
it's so 3D you just wanna touch it to see what art feels like o.o

I agree! People have such pretty, smooshy bodies. I like to touch them. :)

French kisses, though = FTL *gag*

Wow, you are chaste indeed. Have you never touched a woman's breast, or felt a woman up because of not wanting to do so?

BTW, I never have cared for kissy-face activities. It is pretty gross to me.

Nope. Never. I never had the desire. I like looking at a nice pair. Dolly Parton has a very nice pair. But I have never had the urge to touch.

Whoever it was who said they like affectionate kissing (no tongue) and hugging... I'm with you.

I was never innocent unfortunately, and I can't actually say I want to do any close (wet, ewww) touching at all. I have had it all done to me, and it was all, uniformly, a gross experience.

I hug my friends (the ones who like hugging) and I always hug and kiss my kids. My littlest guy still likes to cuddle on my lap. I really love that.

And that's as much physical contact as I want.

I do think looking at well-done artistic nudes is very beautiful. But not more arousing then looking at pictures of beautiful insects or fish (which I also like). I don't want to touch though.

Endurance

I do think looking at well-done artistic nudes is very beautiful. But not more arousing then looking at pictures of beautiful insects or fish (which I also like). I don't want to touch though.

Endurance

Exactly. Well said. Some of the greatest art in the world is nudes both from the past and modern. The nude form is Beautiful.

BUT: Put that nude form into a sexual context and for me it's down right disgusting.

My first experience with that type of kissing was at my sister's wedding. I was maid-of-honor and my brother-in-law french kissed me at the reception.

Let's just say that if I could have made myself throw up at the bride and groom's table. (Yep, it happened in front of the whole company!) I think I would have made the whole gathering unforgettable.

Been there, done that---hated it!

To quote the immortal Popeye: "I yam what I yam, and that's all what I yam!"

Asexual and a virgin to the end---and proud of it!

My first experience with that type of kissing was at my sister's wedding. I was maid-of-honor and my brother-in-law french kissed me at the reception.

You should have decked him. A good right cross to the jaw.

That was so inappropriate in so many ways. Brother-in-law meaning related by marriage, should not be kissing relatives.

Frenching at a formal gathering, just not done.

Sounds like he was grandstanding for everyone and you were the prize. (victim)

At least a good hard slap across the cheek leaving a permenant hand print, would have been very appropriate in my humble opinion.

He would have died if you bit that tongue off and he had to go to emergency to have it sewn back on.

But yes, I know the feeling of disgust, invasion and nastiness that probably swept through you at that moment. Been there, done that, and never, ever want to experience that again.

I hope you never have to experience it again.

Could careless. If the other person wants to french kiss, then I will. If they don't, that is fine too. We are all different and our beliefs are our beliefs and they shouldn't be violated.

I don't like it. The few times I had to put up with that, I found it gross and a bit... violent. I like kissing though, but softly.

I like kissing though, but softly.

:) I love those kind of kisses a lot! It makes you feel loved and cared about because those kisses are only for you and nobody else!

You should have decked him. A good right cross to the jaw.

My first French kiss was when I was 14 and a (married) neighbour stuck his tongue in my mouth. I did indeed smack him in the teeth. My mother was appalled by my violence, until I told her why, in front of neighbour's wife. He left, fast. (I inherited my temper from my mother, and possibly my asexuality, too).

No, still don't like it. Does nothing for me, even with my partner. Yuk.

I hate it, I only like kisses on the cheek, not even on the mouth. That 'wet' feeling simply doesn't appeal to me...

Archived