Do you like french kisses?

lux

Violet_Loves_Iliona
How could I be asexual and like french kissing? I don't what this question is about - it sounds like a test or something.

I really don't like being touched at all, so the thought of french kissing is revolting to me.

Hi Raker, it's not a test, it's a question. Being asexual is not a pigeonhole. You can't fit any two of us in the same hole because we all come in different shapes as far as our "asexualness goes". I'm one of the few asexuals here who were formerly quite sexual. I've gone from one end of the sexual spectrum to the other. But there are a thousand points in between so somewhere along the spectrum there are asexuals who still like kissing and others who completely abhore even the thought of kissing. And then there are asexuals who like a "peck" while others don't mind anything from a "peck" to a full out "french kiss". The spectrum of asexuality here is quite broad so you have to keep an open mind about it.

I don't like loud kissing noises, slobber or any of that jazz but give me a GOOD french kisser any day...I just don't want to have sex with him.

Hmm, I like it too, but only with someone I feel really intimate with, and only if I feel confident that they arent angling for sex, and that the kiss is just that (and not a promise of "something more").

Also, while I like doing it, after I've done it with someone a few times I tend to get sick of it and not want to do it anymore, much to their chagrin - which is why I haven't done it in years - if a sexual person is so accepting of me, is someone I really like and respects my boundaries re kissing but not having sex, then I feel like I'm being cruel if I tell them I like to french kiss and kiss them for a while, only to take it away when I get bored. :redface:

you know I like kissing (initially) and I like "tasting" people a bit... but I don't think I really want to taste the inside of someone's mouth.

Ironically enough (since I've sort of changed the topic to tasting) um, just yesterday a kid asked me if they could lick my arm! O.o!

*laughs and laughs*

edit: I, of course, said no.

Archived