Is this dysphoria?

literallylexi

Being anxious to go to a concert that you would otherwise be very excited about because you don't think your body will feel right in the clothes you want to wear, is that dysphoria?

Trying to figure out what's putting me off about my favorite band's upcoming concert

I'm no expert but that never stopped me before in giving my opinion. I usualy hear of dysphoria when someone's mind doesn't feel right in their body rather than their body not feeling right in clothes.

AstrophelDragon
5 hours ago, literallylexi said:

Being anxious to go to a concert that you would otherwise be very excited about because you don't think your body will feel right in the clothes you want to wear, is that dysphoria?

Why don't you think you would feel right in those clothes?

everywhere and nowhere
52 minutes ago, AstrophelDragon said:

That, and also: what kind of clothes would you prefer to wear and what makes you feel that you can't?

It could be, but not necessarily. My face never felt right, and I didn't really understand why. Now I'm assuming it's because it isn't feminine enough. But, there really isn't a way for me to be sure in this case. 

Some people are concerneed (or something else) about their body in some way, and it isn't dysphoria. But, some people do feel uncomfortable with their body because of dysphoria.

3 hours ago, AstrophelDragon said:

Boobs

AstrophelDragon

Can you not wear something else?