Hello

🤗

I'm using a translator So it might sound a little weird😀

Hello, I recently realized that I am a Autocorisexual

I have been worried about love since I was 9 years old

It was a decades-long worry that began with a sudden question from an elementary school teacher

"Now, close your eyes, and if you love it when the teacher breaks another friend's name, raise your hand"

I liked a friend of the same sex, so I raised my hand when my friend's name came out

"Raise your hand only to friends of the opposite sex, not to friends of the same sex"

There were fewer friends of the opposite sex, and at that time, elementary school students learned what it meant to like the opposite sex, so the whole situation was confusing

I didn't raise my hand until the end, but I had to raise my hand to a friend of the opposite sex that I didn't like at all

Even after class, I felt very unfair and wanted to cry, so I sat on the slide and sang a song about BIGBANG - lie

(lyrics - I'm so sorry but I love you

It's all a lie)

Since then, I've been thinking about love and trying to find myself, but I'm not homosexual or straight

When I found out about being a Asexual, I felt like I found myself as Rain

Thank you for reading it up to here I was thinking about where to talk about this, but I'm so happy to know a good site. I look forward to your kind cooperation

@bokku Hello. Welcome! :cake:

Thank you, for sharing that. I'm sorry that happened to you.

:) That's okay that you're using a translator; there are people from all over the world, here, whose first language isn't English.

[a pic of a round, blueberry and lemon cake (on a white cake stand) that's, already, been cut to show the inside (which has a middle layer of blueberries and blueberries inside the lemon cake). It's topped with a couple of lemon slices and blueberries in the center.]

lemonblueberrycake-2.jpg