Getting out my thoughts on sexual stuff

I recently had a bit more of a sexual encounter. Nothing penetrative but was still very sexual. I was fine with it in the sense that I did conset to it and wasn't gaslight into it. He was very nice and kept asking me if I was OK and I genuinely was but throughout that entire time I couldn't stop thinking if I was sexually enjoying it or was just enjoying it cause it was a type of bonding I guess?? So a little TMI as a warning for what else I am about to say; I was aroused but it was more from the motions that were happening that caused me to. After we had finished I still didn't entirely know if I am on the asexual spectrum somewhere (thinking on the greysexual side) or if it's something else. I am fine with the topic of sex and I would like to think I am sex positive in the sense that I think topics around it should be discussed but I don't find myself having a drive for it, it's more for the others persons enjoyment and to feel closer romantically I guess. So I guess I'm just a little confused and wanted to know more about others thoughts and feelings.