At times, I enjoy portaying female character. In video games I find games better when playing a female character, like Chun Li. I also enjoy dressing up as female on Halloween. I always found the female mexican death mask more fun to paint on my face and to wear than the male ones. This kink of mine is not to the point of wanting to do it everyday. Anyone has had experiences with that kink?

40 minutes ago, Howard said:

At times, I enjoy portaying female character. In video games I find games better when playing a female character, like Chun Li. I also enjoy dressing up as female on Halloween. I always found the female mexican death mask more fun to paint on my face and to wear than the male ones. This kink of mine is not to the point of wanting to do it everyday. Anyone has had experiences with that kink?

I don't know. I also exclusively only choose female characters in the games I play and have never chosen a male character in any game ever :o I find the male characters more boring for some reason lol sorry guys. If I was to dress up as Halloween I'd probably go as a monster heh. But I think a lot of people gravitate to one gender or another in such situations without it necessarily being a fetish or anything? :)

1 minute ago, Major West said:

But I think a lot of people gravitate to one gender or another in such situations without it necessarily being a fetish or anything?

I came across the word on Internet and I identified a bit to it....whether it's a genuine fetish or not is part of the reason I started this thread in order to help me explore it deeper.

What is the meaning of autogynephilia that you are using?

• Like 2
Lysandre, the Star-Crossed
35 minutes ago, Howard said:

I came across the word on Internet and I identified a bit to it....whether it's a genuine fetish or not is part of the reason I started this thread in order to help me explore it deeper.

I think you may misunderstand what autogynephilia is. It's a controversial diagnosis applied to MtF transgender people in the past from a belief that they are sexually aroused by the idea of themselves as a woman. It's a pretty unpopular term, for very good reason.

• Like 3

@iff What @Lysandre, the Star-Crossedsaid. I do find it arousing when I do it in rl, it leads to masturbation. Like I said earlier though. I don't feel the need everyday. It may happen once or twice a year. Along with that I don't feel disphoric about my body, I still identify as cis-male. Or maybe demi-boy? Idk.

15 hours ago, Lysandre, the Star-Crossed said:

I think you may misunderstand what autogynephilia is. It's a controversial diagnosis applied to MtF transgender people in the past from a belief that they are sexually aroused by the idea of themselves as a woman. It's a pretty unpopular term, for very good reason.

Autoandrophilia also exists too, but not as common. 

• Like 1

I don't think that it is autogynephilia, it is something like  a kink of fetish. Autogynephilia (agp) is more anatomical and focused on being woman. I think Blanchard could diagnose me with agp, because I had fantasies that I have female breast and genitalia and sometimes it led to arousal. Usually such condition is mixed with gender dyshporia, and  sometimes it is impossible to disentangle agp from gender dysphoria. When trans woman is medically affirmed as woman agp can subside, because people tend to fantasize about something which they don't posses.