sexual attraction or horny+sex favourable?

This post might be a little long, so advanced apologies. 

I used to ID as asexual, but i might be greysexual (acespike to be more specific) after this happend. But im not really sure if it really was sexual attraction or smth else

My friend and me were watching a movie. At some point, a sex scene appeared. I have always been quite curious what it would be like to have sex, its more of a "in theory" thing rather than a "in practice" one but yeah. The ppl in the sex scene, seemed to really enjoy it which arose my curiousity: "is it really that great? What would it be like?". Erotic content sometimes physically arouses me. I kinda enjoyed the feeling, plus me being curious. Then i remembered a meme abt "Netflix and chill" which i saw a day earlier. "So, would this usually be the trigger for the ppl to have sex which each other?" Then i remembered my friend sitting next to me. I got curious so then i kinda imagined me doing it with my friend. And i got even more aroused? But the thing is, the version of my friend didnt really looked like my friend, more like a person who shared some same features, the more and more i tried to go into detail, imagining the "realistic" version of him, the actual person sitting next to me, it felt weird and out of place. Not necessarily "repulsed" but more like "why would i want to do it with you? Were just friends". Maybe i just got aroused by the fact, that the "me" was experiencing smth sexual (so the thought being sexual itself) rather than *specifically* him doing it. It felt like my friend in the fantasy (i wouldnt call it a fantasy but idk what to call it otherwise) felt really disconnected from my actual friend so idk. Ppl always claim sex to be better than just masturbation, so i suppose someone doing smth sexual to you would feel better than just doing it yourself, at least, most allo's claim that statement be true. I mean, i wasnt craving for it, just simply curious abt it as ppl claim it to be so pleasurable. I cant really say I felt the innate need/want/craving for my friend, just some sort of theoritical "willingness" to do it as I was physically aroused (by the sex scene) + curious. The idea of *actually* doing it with my friend felt kinda weird and out of place tho,

Maybe I am ace, entering my sex favourable state being horny. Or if it was sexual attraction, maybe im acespike, as this feeling only lasted for, approximately, half a hour? This makes me kinda doubt its sexual atttaction as i cant say my friend is aesthetically attractive, let alone sexually. There is/was nothing "sexy" abt him, not even during that moment. Nothing abt him looked "fuckable". Also, when we hang out, which we do every weekend, there is no such a "pull" for sexual activity at all, the thought doesnt even crosses my mind. If this event never happend, I would say my friendship with him is purely platonic. But this event makes me kinda doubt it. So, would this be sexual attraction or just being horny + sex favourable?

Well, i cant really tell what I "imagined" the person to be like as it was really vague. Maybe it was my friend, but then the face was super blurry and so, only his most noticeable features were yea, noticeable. But maybe because, i didnt really focused on him anyway, as I think the "arousing" part was just the action itself being sexual 

Might it be that I may have had some horniness or something and my brain is making up whatever scenarios would be most likely/reasonable, and a logical conclusion would be that those scenarios would be with someone I am near with if that makes sense? Idk if that changes anything abt the possible attraction tho.

You might be aegosexual, which is a term under the asexual umbrella and you could say it’s in the gray area (that’s kinda hard to define really). 

Aegosexual basically means having a disconnect between yourself and the target if your sexual arousal. 

My theory is perhaps it’s got something to do with your motor neurons and empathy. For example, I will gag if others gag

3 hours ago, dreamerboy said:

You might be aegosexual, which is a term under the asexual umbrella and you could say it’s in the gray area (that’s kinda hard to define really). 

Aegosexual basically means having a disconnect between yourself and the target if your sexual arousal. 

My theory is perhaps it’s got something to do with your motor neurons and empathy. For example, I will gag if others gag

Ive already looked into aegosexuality but I dont think it fits my situation? From what I get, aegos dont imagine themselves in their fantasys (or they do but in third person) whereas I kinda did, i think?, tho if i were, I wasnt like actively involved, so im not 100% sure.