For those of age in their place of residence, alcohol?

AVENites  

59 members have voted

1. 1. Do you drink vodka?

• Yes
    • No
    • Other
  2. 2. Do you drink beer?

• Yes
    • No
    • Other
  3. 3. Do you drink rum?

• Yes
    • No
    • Other
  4. 4. Do you drink wine?

• Yes
    • No
    • Other
  5. 5. Do you drink gin?

• Yes
    • No
    • Other
  6. 6. Do you drink whiskey?

• Yes
    • No
    • Other
  7. 7. Do you drink tequila?

• Yes
    • No
    • Other
  8. 8. Do you drink martini?

• Yes
    • No
    • Other
  9. 9. Do you drink magarita?

• Yes
    • No
    • Other
  10. 10. Do you drink any alcohol?

• Yes
    • No
    • Other

Yes to all, though I definitely like some of these more than others. But I will try just about any type of alcohol and like to try different types of cocktails and beers and wine and whatever. 

I rarely drink hard liquor straight, so if I have it it is usually in some time of cocktail or mixed drink, but I have on occasion had just whiskey over some ice, but it is not my favourite and I generally only drink that if offered and I feel in the mood for something like that. Oh and I guess I'll do tequila shots on occasion lol. 

I don't think I've ever had a classic martini, but I still said yes since I've had different martinis. Like every Christmas my step mom likes to make lychee cranberry martinis (these are dangerous, really sweet with a surprising amount of booze that hits quick lol), and a good espresso martini is nice once in a while. 

I mostly just drink beer and red wine though. 

Purple Red Panda

No to everything as I'm in recovery. When I did drink it was mainly vodka and lots of very cheap strong white cider.

If you drink this then the odds are that your life isn't exactly going well

Frosty_Jacks_3ltr_White_Cider_38932.jpg?

• Like 1
Blue eyes white dragon

I like rum and whiskey, mainly cocktails. I do drink vodka and wine but they aren't my favorite. I don't like beer

I drink everything on the list except for tequila and whisky. I don't like how they taste, especially tequila, I have very bad memories connected to it. I didn't get drunk on it, but one time they gave me a shot of a very bad quality tequila and it was SO BAD I swore not to drink tequila in my life anymore.

It was far more "no" here then I thought it would be.

SpaceDustbin

Out of this list, anything but whiskey, martini and tequila. Rum and vodka only in cocktails, but in general I drink very little alcohol to begin with (I do like the occasional G&T or port though :lol: ) 

Alcohol? Yes, please. But only a couple a night. I don't like being drunk or even tipsy. Just want to enjoy a drink with dinner.

Whilst I will have the VERY rare fruity cider... I just can't deal with the taste of alcohol. I don't get why people like it.

A boring vote from me - straight no's

• Like 2

No to everything I have never ever drunk alcohol not once not even tasted it it smells bad enough now way I am going to drink that. Plus I have no interest in getting drunk and behaving like an idiot. 

• Like 1