I hope someone is able to help

Crowfather420

Ok so I was born a girl, and I'm fine with looking like one and stuff like that, but I wish I was born as a boy.

It's not that I'm ashamed or mad that I'm a girl or anything it's just that I wish I was born as a guy with a d!ck who has a deep voice a male name and all the stuff that comes with being a boy, I've labeled myself as Genderfluid for so long but I don't think it fits anymore and idk if transgender is the right word either can someone help?

• Like 1

I might not be the best person to help you, but I will try regardless. 

In short, just as a thought, if you think about transition, e.g. hormone therapy, doing surgery etc, if you feel comfortable with that, transgender might be fitting. 

I myself am non-binary, though I use that, as gender fluid does not feel quite right. IF I could be something, I probably would be someone able to shape shift, for fitting whenever whatever mood strikes (like, now I am male and, dunno, ten minutes later I am female and in the evening I am both, next morning I am neither?). 

There is one thing that should ALWAYS be your first priority - YOUR OWN COMFORT. Full stop.

To me - and I might be very wrong there, please keep that in mind - if you even theoretically would feel better as a guy, then you probably are trans and maybe should consider transition - if you are not in Germany. 

Don't take the last one especially seriously, it is just a massive hassle to actually transition in Germany, as there are several hoops (like the different psychologists, whom all have to essentially admit the same - that transition is recommended), though you probably will for sure get at least one, who will not give you that recommendation on principle. 

To quote a friend, who was very fed up at, don't remember the exact n-th appointment - 'Well, I saved a ton of money, booked a flight to Thailand and came back a woman. Easier to change anything else than to transition here.'

Sadly it is still that annoying here. 

• Like 1
AstrophelDragon
20 hours ago, Crowfather420 said:

I've labeled myself as Genderfluid for so long but I don't think it fits anymore

As a genderfluid person, and because this might help you to first figure this out...why did you originally identify as genderfluid, and why do you not think that works anymore?

Lysandre, the Star-Crossed
On 9/13/2022 at 9:29 AM, Crowfather420 said:

Ok so I was born a girl, and I'm fine with looking like one and stuff like that, but I wish I was born as a boy.

It's not that I'm ashamed or mad that I'm a girl or anything it's just that I wish I was born as a guy with a d!ck who has a deep voice a male name and all the stuff that comes with being a boy, I've labeled myself as Genderfluid for so long but I don't think it fits anymore and idk if transgender is the right word either can someone help?

What is your rationale for identifying as genderfluid, for thinking you may be transgender, etc? I ask not to challenge you or your answers, but with the hope that perhaps uncovering your reason for these labels may hep you determine if they fit you the way you want.