I don't know if I'm Demiromantic still or Aromantic

I'd appricate advice and opinions on this.
I originally have labeled myself as Demiromantic, with my past relationships i was really good friends with them but i noticed that with all those relationships soon as we get labeled as a couple i feel really weird then by the next day i've lost all romantic interest with them and feel nothing for them. Mainly i'm just confused on why i do this, i don't like romance i hate romance shows most of the time and cant stand all that cringe romantic stuff.
I don't reallt understand romance or love properly and its a major blank zone for me most of the time. Currently i'm in my longest Romantic relationship getting close to 2 years and i really love them which is not normal for me to feel towards a person, i have know them for almost 6 years.
Everyday i get scared suddenly i'll stop loving them cause I'm new to the feeling of being so passionate to someone, i'm not really romantic i think. Most the time i have to google things to understand or ask my mum what i'm ment to do cause its so different and odd for me to feel like this.
but that's not what im here to talk bout sorry i was rambling bout that now, mainly i just want to understand why i lose interest so quickly and why its hard for me to like romance and be romantic and why i find it hard to fall in love.

• Like 1

Hi @loverboym05Welcome around

You mentioned being passionate for someone, and I wonder what drives those feelings? Do you care about them? Do you feel a bond and want to be closer than friends? What do you feel that draws you to think about a relationship?

Relationship anxiety exists, so it's probably useful to see how you really feel around love and romance, to see what's really going on.

26 minutes ago, loverboym05 said:

I originally have labeled myself as Demiromantic, with my past relationships i was really good friends with them but i noticed that with all those relationships soon as we get labeled as a couple i feel really weird then by the next day i've lost all romantic interest with them and feel nothing for them. Mainly i'm just confused on why i do this, i don't like romance i hate romance shows most of the time and cant stand all that cringe romantic stuff.

maybe its not actually romantic attraction but strong platonic or alterous attraction? perhaps you subconsciously realized you dont actually want to be in a romantic relationship with them and all the attractions went away

maybe consider arofluid since from labels alone i can tell frayromantic demiromantic and just pure aromantic and romance averseness