Hello! Thank you for existing :)

WolfSlayer

Hello everyone! I am new to the site and am so incredibly grateful this exists. In the process of working through doubts about my (now previous) relationship, I discovered that I am Ace thanks to my best friend pointing me in the right direction. I had previously identified as demisexual and knew it was related, but I never really considered myself asexual. After discussing my experiences with my friend and learning more about the experiences of a member of the Ace community and reading all the FAQs here, I realized that I am definitely Ace, although I’m not sure if Ace or grey-Ace is a better description of my experiences since I’m still trying to sort through things and process everything. I also have ADHD and am autistic, and that has made it hard for me to figure things out because it’s not always easy for me to know what I feel, and unknowingly masking for my entire life made it hard to know what was me being me and what was me trying to fit in. Discovering that I’m Ace has left me feeling a massive sense of relief that I can finally understand part of myself better, and I look forward to learning more and figuring out what sort of relationships might work best for me eventually. Thank you all for being part  of this community and creating a safe place for discussions, learning, and support!

• Like 5
Guest Invisible Pumpkin

Hi, WolfSlayer, I can only say to you as well: Thank you for existing, as you wrote it in the title of this thread.

Welcome to this community, it may not be perfect (and no one should expect so) but it means a lot to many people. 

@WolfSlayer Hi. Welcome! :cake:

:) If you're interested, there are threads for members with ADHD and Autism in the Intersectionality forum/subforums.

[a pic of a cake decorated as gray and black wolf's head.]

0da7b87965170e0b81ed433152e50c14.jpg

4 hours ago, Su. said:

Hi, WolfSlayer, I can only say to you as well: Thank you for existing, as you wrote it in the title of this thread.

Welcome to this community, it may not be perfect (and no one should expect so) but it means a lot to many people. 

Thank you so much for the warm welcome! I look forward to exploring and getting to know people here.

1 hour ago, LeChat said:

@WolfSlayer Hi. Welcome! :cake:

:) If you're interested, there are threads for members with ADHD and Autism in the Intersectionality forum/subforums.

[a pic of a cake decorated as gray and black wolf's head.]

0da7b87965170e0b81ed433152e50c14.jpg

Thank you so much! I will definitely be checking those thread out because that sounds incredibly helpful. And I love the picture of the cake ^_^

Hello Hello,
Hope I should not take your name to literally, because the cake is so pretty,  would honestly think twice before eating it. 😂🐺

Seriously, it´s great that you are that open.