Why do I like seeing my self differently in games

This has been a life long experience, when I play games I make my self look like a boy or androgenous and when others in game use he/him pronouns I dont get offended. irl I really just like wearing masc things most of the time. 

hashtag relatable!1 for me its not only games but online profiles in general. before i realized i was transmasc i was peacefully identifying as cis before something snapped in me and i came out to my friends that ive lied to them and in reality im a boy [very sudden and odd i know] 

from now on i started using he slash him pronouns online and in games as well and i almost only play exclusively as male characters. its just more comfortable and makes me so happy

then i found out that i dont actually want to identify as my agab and is under the trans umbrella. wouldnt you know it

13 minutes ago, sevan said:

hashtag relatable!1 for me its not only games but online profiles in general. before i realized i was transmasc i was peacefully identifying as cis before something snapped in me and i came out to my friends that ive lied to them and in reality im a boy [very sudden and odd i know] 

from now on i started using he slash him pronouns online and in games as well and i almost only play exclusively as male characters. its just more comfortable and makes me so happy

then i found out that i dont actually want to identify as my agab and is under the trans umbrella. wouldnt you know it

Yeaa! But its wired because I am transmasc, but in a feminine way. Idk how to really explain it 

25 minutes ago, Maruni said:

Yeaa! But its wired because I am transmasc, but in a feminine way. Idk how to really explain it 

perhaps feeling androgynous? a mix of masculinity and femininity?

• Like 1

I don’t think I’ve ever made the real me as characters in games.  Though I’ve got my characters/Voices/Tulpas, OCs whatever these are called, Janus, Gwydion and Rhoslyn plus others to play as.  In a sense, these are ‘me’ or an ‘opposite, inversion’ of myself.

• Like 1