Sept Carnival of Aros: Back to School

Rising Moon Droplet

Rising Moon Droplet

Hey, all! The call for submissions for the Carnival of Aros for September is up over at AroByDesign's Wordpress! Check it out!

A blogging carnival is when one blog hosts an event open to bloggers of all platforms to participate in and submit to.

The theme refers to anything about learning/teaching and being on the aro spectrum, such as how you learned about aromanticism or what you've taught others about aromanticism or aromanticism (or the lack thereof) in academia. Anything you're inspired to write about is welcome!

You can post your submission anywhere, but be sure to share a link with the host at their Wordpress, email them, or contact them here.

You have until the end of September to submit.

Feel free to comment thoughts here or brainstorm what you want to write about with others. Or just follow along and find some good reading as submissions are shared!

You can read past Carnivals here, and if you're interested in hosting, you can find information on doing so here.

@Rising Moon Droplet

(Below is an official, green, mod message.)

Hi! I just thought I'd let you know I've moved your thread from the "Romantic and Aromantic Orientations" forum to the "Visibility and Education" forum, for this project/submissions.

LeChat,

Welcome Lounge, Announcements, and Alternate Language moderator