What's your online content platform of choice? 🍸

t_norrish

What's your online content platform of choice? 🍸  

79 members have voted

1. 1. Imagine you're watching a web series (free-to-stream), with episodes in the 8-10 min range. Which platform do you prefer/are most likely to be watching on?

• Youtube
    • Facebook
    • Instagram
    • TikTok
    • Vimeo
    • Other

This poll is closed to new votes

Reposting this from the What would it mean to you? thread to update our friends here. 

. . .

Hi all, happy Wednes-yay! 

Just thought I'd post a lil' update on our series considering how much you all contributed to and cheered for this 🙏

Unfortunately, our application for production funding was unsuccessful. The project apparently still seems too "risky" as there isn't yet precedent of a central ace story in commercial media. Which was the whole point of us making this damn thing, but anyway. 

That said, the team and I are determined to keep going and find an alternate route to financing production. We have the most bad-ass team, and we all feel that giving voice to this experience is one of the most important things we do in our creative lives. 

I'll let you know how we go, but a MA-HOO-SIVE thank you again for your insight and support. Y'all rock. 

And if anyone knows of any super wealthy aces or ace allies who might wanna be behind bringing an ace story to the screen, lemme know, haha! 😂

Muchos gracias, amigos! 

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...

A repost from the What would it mean to you? thread for our amigos here: 

. . .

Hi again friends, happy weekend 🙌

A small win for us on the A-community representation front 🙏 As you can probably tell from the very ace title (😋), our project is the second listed from the top.

https://www.screenaustralia.gov.au/funding-and-support/online/funding-approvals/2022-2023-online-development-approvals

We're still a little off being approved to go into production, but it's a significant step in the right direction that Australia's national screen body has agreed to invest in a story speaking to the asexual experience. 

Thank you again to everyone here for your support and encouragement. I cannot *wait* for the day I can announce we've been fully funded and will have a series ready for you to finally laugh and cry with 🙏

• Like 1
Squirrel Combat

I like posting photos to Facebook, watching videos on YouTube, and post my inner thoughts and feelings on here.

• Like 1
a little annihilation

lately prime video

• Like 2

I spend more time on YouTube than I probably should 

• Like 2
  • 1 month later...

@t_norrish

This poll is being locked and moved to the read only Census archive for it's respective year. As part of ongoing Census organisation, and in an attempt to keep the demographics of the polls current with the active user base at the time, the polls will last for one year from now on. However, members are allowed and even encouraged to restart new polls similar to the archived ones if they like them.

iff, Census Forum Moderator

• Like 1