Your Fashion Thread

Guest Invisible Pumpkin

My mom likes to call this my prisoner outfit. The camera lens and my stance makes me look kinda funny :lol: Feeling a yellow beanie today, but that may be too loud so grey it shall be

Spoiler

PbRP5Ze.jpg 

• Like 6
J. van Deijck

But black and white stripes are so cool ^_^

• Like 4
J. van Deijck

From yesterday, they're so cool they have become my favourite ones ❤️

Spoiler

6c3ff73bcd517fc120f43b88761e20e68bd53297

• Like 6

They are cool! Although, knowing how often I get caught on things with my pockets and belt loops, I would struggle a lot with those for myself :lol:

• Like 4
J. van Deijck

This is probably the coolest of my hoodies.

Spoiler

418d780fbb91862e00ac043639021ff47fc3cfb1

069c9d8e4d5832a0c602bb99bf42c1eb5ee1606d

9a5bc5c7c407424abc5cc888247a644b62ecce65

• Like 5
J. van Deijck
19 minutes ago, Starry Sky said:

Love it!!

Thanks ❤️ but I'm not responsible for any cat hair there :P

• Like 4
9 hours ago, Baasje said:

but I'm not responsible for any cat hair there

:lol: 

• Like 4
J. van Deijck
2 hours ago, daveb said:

:lol: 

Still, miauwtjes are worth the hair on clothes :P

• Like 4
5 hours ago, Baasje said:

Still, miauwtjes are worth the hair on clothes :P

Yep :D 

When I had my orange cat I also had a cat hair jacket (the jacket was supposedly black :lol: ).

• Like 4
Sister Mercurial
17 hours ago, Baasje said:

but I'm not responsible for any cat hair there :P

Well, of course, the cat is!  

• Like 4
J. van Deijck
4 hours ago, Sister Mercurial said:

Well, of course, the cat is!  

Neither of them wants to admit this :lol:

4 hours ago, daveb said:

Yep :D 

When I had my orange cat I also had a cat hair jacket (the jacket was supposedly black :lol: ).

Oh my. I always wonder how they manage to leave hair on clothes with contrast colours :lol: it's like, Susie is a tuxedo, and I always find white hair on my black clothes and black hair on white clothes :lol:

• Like 4
Sister Mercurial
1 minute ago, Baasje said:

Susie is a tuxedo, and I always find white hair on my black clothes and black hair on white clothes :lol:

She probably leaves both, but you only see the ones in the contrasting colour.  

• Like 4
J. van Deijck
26 minutes ago, Sister Mercurial said:

She probably leaves both, but you only see the ones in the contrasting colour.  

Most likely :D our other cat is a grey tabby and her fur is everywhere 😂

• Like 4
J. van Deijck

Gotta be very gay today.

Spoiler

fa307c1b8f8c3cddc2a8f9ceab509b1e03b6c08b

08aa20d364cf3523b4ad2419f4f8cc3cf5bdf673

:P

• Like 6

Whew, that's bright!! Top tier confidence you got with that one :0 Even your socks match :D

This is the most I'll do for pink. Sometimes with lighter colors overall, but only pops of pink

Spoiler

QkWmciz.jpg 

I wore a new purple beanie today : ) The rest is same old same old

Spoiler

anYZ1mo.jpg 

• Like 6
J. van Deijck

That's so cool, and especially the colour ❤️ you can't go wrong with purple :D

Yeah, it’s the only trousers like that I own, but I've bought them also in black, so that's more me :P I have a pink hoodie, too, but that's only because I liked the print, and they didn't have any other colours :(

• Like 4

You probably rock that hoodie, though. A coworker of mine has this really nice salmon pink hoodie and I'm so jealous that he looks so good in that color

• Like 4
J. van Deijck
9 hours ago, Starry Sky said:

You probably rock that hoodie, though. A coworker of mine has this really nice salmon pink hoodie and I'm so jealous that he looks so good in that color

That colour would be nice, too ^_^ one of my former workmates is known for wearing a hoodie of that particular colour to work. My country is open-minded in theory, but you wouldn't want to hear what people were saying behind his back :ph34r:

My hoodie is the same colour as these trousers, so I don't even want to imagine what others say about it :lol:

• Like 3
J. van Deijck
35 minutes ago, Starry Sky said:

Imagine wearing them all at once :0

Confession: I did it before :ph34r: :lol: but I added some black to it :P

• Like 3
36 minutes ago, Baasje said:

Confession: I did it before :ph34r: :lol: but I added some black to it :P

Man, I’m jealous of your fearlessness to wear such bold colors. I once had to wear both high visibility vest and pants. I felt like everybody in the world was looking at me in those bright colors

• Like 2
J. van Deijck
11 minutes ago, Starry Sky said:

Man, I’m jealous of your fearlessness to wear such bold colors. I once had to wear both high visibility vest and pants. I felt like everybody in the world was looking at me in those bright colors

It might be a matter of personal levels of "I like", I'm not sure how to say it :o or more like I just barely care what strangers say :lol: but I'm used to it. We wear neon green to strikes (because of the labour union I belong to) and all these yellow safety things for work, so maybe this is why :P

• Like 3
1 minute ago, Baasje said:

It might be a matter of personal levels of "I like", I'm not sure how to say it :o or more like I just barely care what strangers say :lol: but I'm used to it. We wear neon green to strikes (because of the labour union I belong to) and all these yellow safety things for work, so maybe this is why :P

Thats probably it. You’ve gotten used to it enough already that your comfortable with it. I felt like I stuck out just when I wore my pink hat when it was still new. Now it’s just like any other hat to me : )

• Like 3

Since I have written about it several times in the "what are you wearing" thread, and I wore it today, here's my favourite green linen dress, pic from the company that makes them and a link to their website too:

One really nice thing is that one can customize a decent amount of things for totally free, so I was able to get the size I wanted/needed in general have a bit of extra length to it ^^ When I bought from them, around last Christmas, I bought some other really nice things - well, all linen clothes I've mentioned in that thread have been from them xD (another dress, trousers, skirt, shirt, two scrunchies, and a belt - and speaking of salmon pink, I also got a scarf from them in their colour "blush salmon" 😌 )

• Like 6
J. van Deijck

Yay @nazokashii I was actually curious how this dress looks like :D seems good quality, too.

3 hours ago, Starry Sky said:

Thats probably it. You’ve gotten used to it enough already that your comfortable with it. I felt like I stuck out just when I wore my pink hat when it was still new. Now it’s just like any other hat to me : )

That could be :D we get used to it, and people around us get used to the fact that we sometimes look like this :P

Also, with the labour union, everyone wears green with a logo here (or red with a logo if they belong to the ABVV, I belong to ACV, so green it is). And it feels more normal if everyone around wears something similar :lol:

• Like 4
18 hours ago, Baasje said:

Yay @nazokashii I was actually curious how this dress looks like :D seems good quality, too.

They really are of great quality 😌 and, the dresses, skirts, and everything have pockets 😄

• Like 4
J. van Deijck
55 minutes ago, nazokashii said:

They really are of great quality 😌 and, the dresses, skirts, and everything have pockets 😄

What's the brand and sizes, if I may ask ? Maybe I'd buy one for my mum :D

• Like 2
9 hours ago, Baasje said:

What's the brand and sizes, if I may ask ? Maybe I'd buy one for my mum :D

It's this brand, Linenfox: https://linenfoxclothes.com/

All their clothes have individual exact size guides with very good measurements, and there's also this general sizing guide, with tips on how to take measurements, and information about suggestions on how to choose size, plus info about their free (and paid) customization available ^^ https://linenfoxclothes.com/sizing-guide/

They're also very responsive and helpful should one contact them via email and ask for advice!

I really can highly recommend them, linen is such a wonderful material and I really do love the clothes I have from them 😌

• Like 3
J. van Deijck

All black today.

Spoiler

5b5f36c409b2671b8899a4baf9ad8fd82d4076e1

• Like 5