Your Fashion Thread

Guest Invisible Pumpkin

outfit.jpg

Β 

my outfit today!!!!!!

I only recently learned about tucking in your cardigan- and honestly I am in love. I love this outfit so much!!

• Like 7
OptimisticPessimist

Got my order today. I decided to see what a belt looked like with the dressΒ as it isΒ big on me and i think it looks much better. IΒ really like it so don't want to return it.Β  There's a thinner dress underneath as it is a bit see through and it was attached to the inside of the dress and i couldn't get it over my head with it like that, so i ended up removing it so it's seperate. It was attached by small loopsΒ so no risk to the dress when cutting it off.Β  It is more like a long top and it has ties at the front. Those were tied together and were a pain to untangle.

Β 

Xk7r7vv.jpg

Β 

• Like 7
J. van Deijck

Mine from today.

Β 

Hoodie:

Β 

Spoiler

39d8cd07872c7485cef69054559dbf204d59a780

Β 

Trousers & boots:

Β 

Spoiler

8527c84b5a0307c7b7f27a60138b1457f0916a3b

Β 

They're way too big for me. :lol: But I love them anyway.

Β 

• Like 6

outfit-todayy.jpg

Β 

fit today!! this is a new one I did after figuring out the cardigan stuffing technique. Do you like how it's kinda weather themed? The design on the cardigan are actually sheep, but today I pretended they are clouds. The skirt is also like a cloud, the tights make for a rainy cloud, and the top is a little green, like grass. I added my pokemon mega stone necklace, and my colourful pastel shoes for rainbows :D

• Like 7
J. van Deijck

Today:

Β 

Spoiler

c78a1ac32b44ee3206fa16eb99ded2096d58a6bf

Β 

Sorry for the mess :lol:

Β 

• Like 7

It may be by your influence @godverdommeΒ that I have been seriously eyeballing some cargo joggers at work everyday. They have them in green, black, and khaki! I might end up getting the first two. Looking cool, dude : )Β 

• Like 5
J. van Deijck
1 hour ago, Starry Sky said:

It may be by your influence @godverdommeΒ that I have been seriously eyeballing some cargo joggers at work everyday. They have them in green, black, and khaki! I might end up getting the first two. Looking cool, dude : )Β 

Oooh :blush: you make it sound like I was a trendsetter or something :P I'm sure they would look cool on you ^_^

Β 

They've given us the new uniforms at work and I'm gonna get one when I'm back to the company, and the trousers are way cooler than the previous ones, so I can't wait to try them on ❀️

Β 

I should also try to take the photo of my hoodie from the back, there's something cool there, too :P

• Like 4

@godverdommeΒ Perhaps : ) Never had much interest in wearing them myself until recently! They add a lot of characterΒ 
Β 

Very exciting about the work uniform! Especially knowing you’re set to be going back soon :DΒ 

Β 

You absolutely should showΒ the back of the hoodie if it’s cool too!

• Like 4
J. van Deijck

I'm feeling special now :D

Β 

There we go, the back of my hoodie :P I really seem to like hip hop apparel these days :lol:

Β 

Spoiler

6b0d422501d10016ce55003ea9f82bfc7601c223

Β 

• Like 5
J. van Deijck

Yet another hoodie :P

Β 

Spoiler

3a959cd5d7f68a1831d2bda93f735013aa0302d7

Β 

• Like 5
J. van Deijck
1 minute ago, Starry Sky said:

Lol zoomed in the see the text but there was nothing there :PΒ 

:lol: nothing to see? :P

• Like 2
J. van Deijck

One more hoodie :lol:

Β 

Spoiler

eb7c5cbc30b44dbe65b35a3c1a73d1453b05b1f6

Β 

• Like 6

Ha! That reminds me when me and my siblings were kids and would be leaving the house to go somewhere our mom would often say, "have fun and be careful". To which the reply was often, "how can we have fun if we're being careful?"

• Like 5

I decided today waking up that I HAD to wear my red tights because I haven't worn them in a long time.Β 

So here's the outfit I put together!

Β 

FIT.jpg

Β 

I love it soo much!! It really feels like me and my style :D it has all my favourite stuff- completely colour coordinated (even the shorts! they have red and white decorations on the side you can't see in the picture), tucked in cardigan, and the shorts with the tights. idk why but I love shorts with tights !!

• Like 7
J. van Deijck
32 minutes ago, daveb said:

Ha! That reminds me when me and my siblings were kids and would be leaving the house to go somewhere our mom would often say, "have fun and be careful". To which the reply was often, "how can we have fun if we're being careful?"

That's such a mood :lol: I was one of these kids as well. Climbing trees, walking on fences and rooftops, my parents were getting micro heart attacks every time they saw me doing that :lol: at least my sister was really careful and not doing this :P

So let's say this hoodie is a friendly reminder :D

Β 

22 minutes ago, Milque Toast said:

idk why but I love shorts with tights !!

I love them on others, too ^_^ I think some people's legs in fun tights are just aesthetically pleasing :D

Β 

And yeah, sorry. Not completely related to the above, but I just noticed a cat's hair on my hoodie and it's visible on the photo :lol:

• Like 5

@Milque Toast, that outfit reminds me of many of your wonderful art pieces. :)Β 

Β 

@godverdomme, actually, I was a careful kid. My older brother was most definitely not. I learned from his mistakes. :lol:Β 

Most of my other siblings were also more adventurous than me.

• Like 5
J. van Deijck
4 minutes ago, daveb said:

actually, I was a careful kid. My older brother was most definitely not. I learned from his mistakes. :lol:Β 

Most of my other siblings were also more adventurous than me.

So you were more like my sister then :P while I was getting injured in adventures with the whole neighbourhood, she preferred to stay home and write songs. Some were really good, though :o

• Like 4
1 minute ago, godverdomme said:

So you were more like my sister then :P while I was getting injured in adventures with the whole neighbourhood, she preferred to stay home and write songs. Some were really good, though :o

Yeah, in my case I probably had my nose in a book or was engrossed in making art. I mean, I did also go out and play in local nature areas (not really woods, since this was southern California) sometimes, too. I just didn't do risky stuff, such as jumping a bicycle off a roof, like my brother did. :lol:Β 

• Like 4
J. van Deijck
4 minutes ago, daveb said:

jumping a bicycle off a roof

Guilty :lol: or building houses from huge cardboard boxes. They had floors, and one day one of the kids climbed up to the "3rd floor" and the cardboard didn't stand his weight and he fell to the ground. Thankfully nothing bad happened :ph34r:

• Like 3

I know its derailing but wow these all sound so fun. My brother and I gave our mom a heart attack everyday. My favorite was attaching aΒ wagon to a bicycle with a jump rope. One rides while theΒ other bikes downhill. Whoever was in the wagon would be swerving all over the place. We maybe hit a few parked cars in the processΒ :ph34r:

• Like 3
J. van Deijck

Yay the rebels, now our choice of outfits only reflects it :P

• Like 3

Wearing one of my favorite pulloversΒ today. Used to have a slight dark purple tint in the flowers but that's mostly washed out so it sadlyΒ just looks grey now

Spoiler

OsY1F31.jpg

PM7BldT.jpg

Β 

• Like 6
J. van Deijck

@Starry Sky awesome as usual :D

• Like 4
J. van Deijck

Off-topic, but I've been listening to that song Kamervragen today and it kind of reminded me of that old photo of mine:

Β 

Spoiler

aee39ecdf1ef9678f1ba655084133d1bafe6eab3

Β 

lmao

• Like 6

ayoo.jpg

Β 

this outfit isn't really special or anything, so I was surprised it gave me so much euphoria! I think the smash bros t-shirt really gives me stereotypical boy vibes. this outfit lets me live out the 12 year old boy life I never could, I think that's why I like it.

sorry it's a little grainy! hope that's alright

• Like 7
J. van Deijck

@Milque Toast yay for t-shirts layered over longsleeves ^_^ goes well with shorts, I didn't expect it, to be honest :o

• Like 6
J. van Deijck
30 minutes ago, Starry Sky said:

I like it because it makesΒ me look taller

...now I know what I'm doing wrong :lol: or not. I'm not extremely tall, but I have a proper height for a man :lol:

• Like 3