Your Fashion Thread

Guest Invisible Pumpkin

15 minutes ago, Milque Toast said:

um!! Here are my favourite outfits !! :)

Hide contents

outfit-1.jpg  outfit-2.jpg  outfit-3.jpg

i'm a little embarassed/nervous about actually postisng pictures of myself, but I can't let my fashion go unseen !!

wooooooooow, cute. wish I felt comfy wearing shorter skirts. great outfits

J. van Deijck
1 hour ago, Su. said:

What? ah? I'm lost :P but as you wish, you are always welcome to post, comment, etc, btw.

I'll keep curiose about the red color (in a good way). :) 

I have nothing interesting to say, that's it :lol:

• Like 2
Guest Invisible Pumpkin
2 minutes ago, godverdomme said:

I have nothing interesting to say, that's it :lol:

What? Noooooooooooooooooooooo!! You can talk about the tattoos, the red color, the next t-shirt you want. You can talk about wanting to design your own t-shirt (if its the case, I want to design my own one btw :P), about your spouse style (if you want to), or just read others and comments others. :) 

J. van Deijck
7 minutes ago, Su. said:

What? Noooooooooooooooooooooo!! You can talk about the tattoos, the red color, the next t-shirt you want. You can talk about wanting to design your own t-shirt (if its the case, I want to design my own one btw :P), about your spouse style (if you want to), or just read others and comments others. :) 

Ooohkay. I might show you the next tattoo design just because I like you :D and I'm curious about your own design as well ^_^

• Like 2
J. van Deijck

Most of the time I look like this: (it's not me on the picture, though)

Spoiler

tumblr_okg890oyId1vlv1w6o1_640.jpg

And these are my old favourite boots, this time the photo is mine :lol:

Spoiler

404ec1f2f1f7e7a863ae67659883510d877de269

• Like 3
Guest Invisible Pumpkin
3 minutes ago, godverdomme said:

Ooohkay. I might show you the next tattoo design just because I like you :D and I'm curious about your own design as well ^_^

❤️

I may do it, but not now, as I'm busy with work and stuff, but once I do the design, I'll share it with you :P 

1 minute ago, godverdomme said:

Most of the time I look like this: (it's not me on the picture, though)

Hide contents

tumblr_okg890oyId1vlv1w6o1_640.jpg

And these are my old favourite boots, this time the photo is mine :lol:

Hide contents

404ec1f2f1f7e7a863ae67659883510d877de269

I like a lot those boots!! :)  

J. van Deijck
31 minutes ago, Su. said:

I may do it, but not now, as I'm busy with work and stuff, but once I do the design, I'll share it with you :P 

Once you do it, let me know please ^_^

32 minutes ago, Su. said:

I like a lot those boots!! :)  

I still have them :P they're, like, 10 years old. I think they're collecting dust somewhere in the attic :lol: thank you! ❤

• Like 2
3 hours ago, Milque Toast said:

um!! Here are my favourite outfits !! :)

Reveal hidden contents

outfit-1.jpg  outfit-2.jpg  outfit-3.jpg

i'm a little embarassed/nervous about actually posting pictures of myself, but I can't let my fashion go unseen !!

Loving all of them!! I really like this style :)

• Like 3

I don't really know how to describe my style, I guess I dress differently depending on the day. Mostly all black, I have colored vintage items too. I love graphic tees/hoodies and large trousers/jeans. I love wearing skirts with fishnets and my buffalos. I like to go out with two different shoes sometimes (same brand though, otherwise it would be difficult to walk). 

I love jewelry (especially the eccentric ones, I have a vast sunglasses collection) and I'm always wearing my piercings, earrings, necklaces and especially rings when I go out, they all have their meanings (ace ring included).

My hair has been of almost every color, that's the reason why I'm growing my natural color back, I need a break 😅

I love makeup too, especially eyeliner, of which I have a big color variety, and lipsticks as well.

Someday I want to do an experiment and try to walk around dressed as a renaissance lady. I've always been told I have an ancient face (which always clashed a bit with my dark style and makeup growing up), as I came out of a painting, so I want to try and embrace it someday. My body type was also more appreciated in the past, maybe I was born in the wrong era or I reincarnated with the same body and face.

Spoiler

I'll probably never post a picture of myself in here, so for the reference: mix young Kate Bush and a random Leonardo Da Vinci painting, that's me.

• Like 3
J. van Deijck

Okay so nobody wants to see this, but @Su. encouraged me so I'm sorry if I cause any suffering.

that is me:

Spoiler

54ca122266533f2ec1d9ee7fbb5174e0108eedae

20c7bd985436539e501c4b93074488f8eb0e9e79

ebe6c957e191c44074bec9fe803baeccf698932f

f3463adfd0ca42c940422b967df14c9c4e8021aa

...don't mind me, I was drunk today.

...I warned you.

• Like 3
J. van Deijck
31 minutes ago, vin3g4r said:

My hair has been of almost every color

*high fives you* mine as well :lol:

• Like 3
Guest Invisible Pumpkin
48 minutes ago, vin3g4r said:

I don't really know how to describe my style, I guess I dress differently depending on the day. Mostly all black, I have colored vintage items too. I love graphic tees/hoodies and large trousers/jeans. I love wearing skirts with fishnets and my buffalos. I like to go out with two different shoes sometimes (same brand though, otherwise it would be difficult to walk). 

I love jewelry (especially the eccentric ones, I have a vast sunglasses collection) and I'm always wearing my piercings, earrings, necklaces and especially rings when I go out, they all have their meanings (ace ring included).

My hair has been of almost every color, that's the reason why I'm growing my natural color back, I need a break 😅

I love makeup too, especially eyeliner, of which I have a big color variety, and lipsticks as well.

Someday I want to do an experiment and try to walk around dressed as a renaissance lady. I've always been told I have an ancient face (which always clashed a bit with my dark style and makeup growing up), as I came out of a painting, so I want to try and embrace it someday. My body type was also more appreciated in the past, maybe I was born in the wrong era or I reincarnated with the same body and face.

Hide contents

I'll probably never post a picture of myself in here, so for the reference: mix young Kate Bush and a random Leonardo Da Vinci painting, that's me.

If you ever want to, you can post pics of clothes (yours or from the Internet), so you don't have to be in the pic. Just an idea, but as you wish.

21 minutes ago, godverdomme said:

Okay so nobody wants to see this, but @Su. encouraged me so I'm sorry if I cause any suffering.

that is me:

Hide contents

54ca122266533f2ec1d9ee7fbb5174e0108eedae

20c7bd985436539e501c4b93074488f8eb0e9e79

ebe6c957e191c44074bec9fe803baeccf698932f

f3463adfd0ca42c940422b967df14c9c4e8021aa

...don't mind me, I was drunk today.

...I warned you.

Whattt? Noooo, as I can't speak for the rest, I'll speak for I and me and myself want to see the pics :P 

J. van Deijck
7 minutes ago, Su. said:

Whattt? Noooo, as I can't speak for the rest, I'll speak for I and me and myself want to see the pics :P 

...I hope they didn't burn your eyes, though :ph34r:

• Like 2
34 minutes ago, godverdomme said:

Okay so nobody wants to see this, but Su. encouraged me so I'm sorry if I cause any suffering.

that is me:

Those are actually great! Like, uh, i don’t know if i’m more excited about the clothes, or about the photos 👍

J. van Deijck
4 hours ago, daveb said:

More proof you are all cool and awesome! :D 

Great pics, @godverdomme.

I laughed at that meme, @Gloomy. :lol: 

Thank you ^_^ I remember the older photos of you and you always looked awesome as well ❤

And I laughed at that meme as well :lol:

10 hours ago, packed struct said:

Those are actually great! Like, uh, i don’t know if i’m more excited about the clothes, or about the photos 👍

Aw thank you ^_^ it's not the first time I hear that my photos are good, but I can't recall the last time someone said my clothes were cool, too :D

I used to wear all that cybergoth gear for many years, but not anymore. It's not like I think I am too old for this (you're never too old to be yourself, in my opinion), it's just... my tastes have changed a bit while I was getting older. Some parts stayed, though. These wide leg trousers or cargos or whatever, I've been wearing them for ages :P

Sorry you had to see my hands and legs, though. :ph34r: 

• Like 2
J. van Deijck

And that's just how wide trousers I wear most of the time :lol:

Spoiler

ab13bf929a90b1011a54d928ba57c4a6e6ac222c

• Like 4

(Not me in these photos)

I decided to wear this dress this evening. I’ve had it since like 2013 or 2014.

Spoiler

10247969_hi?$productMainDesktop$

I used to have this one too, but I gave it away to a second hand store when I was trying to be more “minimalist”. I kind of miss it.

Spoiler

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSYTPR7f5BZRvpwVkV9zxo

• Like 2
Guest Invisible Pumpkin
16 minutes ago, Gloomy said:

(Not me in these photos)

I decided to wear this dress this evening. I’ve had it since like 2013 or 2014.

Hide contents

10247969_hi?$productMainDesktop$

I used to have this one too, but I gave it away to a second hand store when I was trying to be more “minimalist”. I kind of miss it.

Hide contents

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSYTPR7f5BZRvpwVkV9zxo

Those are lovely!! :) 

J. van Deijck
9 hours ago, MOONTRIPS said:

I got these things today :')

That bag is awesome. ^_^ But it's one of these more luxury brands, right?

25 minutes ago, godverdomme said:

That bag is awesome. ^_^ But it's one of these more luxury brands, right?

yeah. but they don't make such bags anymore. all my JC stuff has been purchased for less than original retail price. not sure why so much is being sold for so cheap, but I'll take it :^)

J. van Deijck
5 minutes ago, MOONTRIPS said:

yeah. but they don't make such bags anymore. all my JC stuff has been purchased for less than original retail price. not sure why so much is being sold for so cheap, but I'll take it :^)

Sure, a good bargain is always good :D if these bags are discontinued, does it count as vintage already?

J. van Deijck

That's a part of me from yesterday.

Spoiler

f946ba77a98e28a8771947934b49cc8b67b03d1e

In original, these look like this: (I have them in this colour, too, but I'm a bit too tall for them in my opinion. I'm unfortunate to like trousers with really long legs while having long legs myself, so wearing things for the average height people is not always easy :lol:)

Spoiler

b8dbe047fe395d0dd77346d71f38a8ec10ce704a

And that's what I meant by "Converse-like shoes", these three are my current favourites :P

Spoiler

6fbcb48bc6c916414505571ac59ea8d2273ac242

• Like 1
Guest Invisible Pumpkin
4 hours ago, MOONTRIPS said:

Oh, I wasn't aware of this. I just thought the brand wasn't as big anymore or something like that, because I see the websites active, so, I find if odd, but yes, I found they were sold or something, thanks for the update :P 

J. van Deijck

Okay not gonna torment this thread so it's gonna be the last one until I find something new, these are prominent parts of my style as well:

Spoiler

2989d1fd1fe824f8917ea48101a73bee12cfb201

a746ebd7fb6f1a6e7d6cb06278507b780a26b8f0

c804b1150a52689da6b9c31afbf8407cb3f004e0

And here to the "cybergoth gear", some people who have been here for long might remember I used to look like this :lol:

Spoiler

7cf73414ad8a2b09a22090ec708ed27837bf732b

• Like 1
3 hours ago, Su. said:

Oh, I wasn't aware of this. I just thought the brand wasn't as big anymore or something like that, because I see the websites active, so, I find if odd, but yes, I found they were sold or something, thanks for the update :P 

so it's interesting, because if you just look at juicycouture.com, they don't have much. but on juicycouture.co.uk they have more stuff, including some bags and hats. not sure what's up with that. still, seems like they definitely make less stuff overall. but looking online, I'm seeing some other shops selling discount Juicy Couture. JCPenney's got a good amount.

Guest Invisible Pumpkin
On 8/28/2022 at 9:34 AM, godverdomme said:

Okay not gonna torment this thread so it's gonna be the last one until I find something new, these are prominent parts of my style as well:

Hide contents

2989d1fd1fe824f8917ea48101a73bee12cfb201

a746ebd7fb6f1a6e7d6cb06278507b780a26b8f0

c804b1150a52689da6b9c31afbf8407cb3f004e0

And here to the "cybergoth gear", some people who have been here for long might remember I used to look like this :lol:

Hide contents

7cf73414ad8a2b09a22090ec708ed27837bf732b

You posting: always cool, never torment :P  

You have very deep eyes in that pic, nice!