Jump to content

Your Fashion Thread


Guest Invisible Pumpkin

Recommended Posts

Guest Invisible Pumpkin

Let's be shallow for a moment, please. can we? Let's talk about:

 

* Fashion. What do you like, what do you want to get in this matter.

* That make-up you are trying, wanting to try, learning to use, have a problem with, etc.

* That haircut you want or you like but you don't dare to get.

* That hair color in rainbow you are dreaming of.

* Your gothic style (or any other style you would like to develop for yourself).

 

There are no rules!! Let freeeee ourselves!! Let's embrace this unique, random, boring, special (add your adjetive here) like. Don't be shy, you'll look pretty in whatever you pick to share, that cute pink dress, that swimsuit, that jacket, that knight errant costume... 

 

Well, that. This is just a fashion thread.

Link to post
Share on other sites

* I wear one of two things- either really bright colours, or grays and browns

* I'm getting nail polish in the colours of the ace flag

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest Invisible Pumpkin
1 minute ago, Lord Revan said:

* I wear one of two things- either really bright colours, or grays and browns

* I'm getting nail polish in the colours of the ace flag

Will you want to share the pic? I'll like to see them (the nails) :P 

Link to post
Share on other sites

having the desire to lean real hard into some princess aesthetic bullshit but I don't wanna be mindlessly consuming in the process. my newfound love for Juicy Couture is what kickstarted this desire. >_>;; Walmart had velour track suits last year... I bought 2 of them. LOL that's only partially related, though. Juicy doesn't make clothes in my size unfortunately so thanks Walmart

  • Like 3
Link to post
Share on other sites
Milque Toast

Ooh! A fashion thread! I care deeply about what I wear and my fashion. I have several different styles I prefer, but generally it's a kind of dark-academia style, with a lot of browns and beiges. My favourite combination though is brown and blue, I wear those colours a lot. But a lot of the time, I just wear whatever I like and whatever feels right.

Maybe sometime I'll post some of my best outfits ^_^

  • Like 4
Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest Invisible Pumpkin
1 minute ago, Milque Toast said:

Ooh! A fashion thread! I care deeply about what I wear and my fashion. I have several different styles I prefer, but generally it's a kind of dark-academia style, with a lot of browns and beiges. My favourite combination though is brown and blue, I wear those colours a lot. But a lot of the time, I just wear whatever I like and whatever feels right.

Maybe sometime I'll post some of my best outfits ^_^

I'm waiting!! I love brown and blue, I think one of few ways I still tolerate dark brown, don't know why I developed a hate for brown in the past years 🥺

Link to post
Share on other sites

I recently bought some Greggs merch, I love it dearly, I also have a couple of rick roll shirts but my finest attire is my clone armour cosplay.

  • Like 3
Link to post
Share on other sites

I like daft t shirts. I'm presently acquiring one with the slogan 

 

' I will always never love you ' on it. The perfect aroace t shirt 

  • Like 4
Link to post
Share on other sites
Sister Mercurial

Looking at shoes on eBay for nephew's christening.  Which pair should I buy?  

 

s-l1600.jpg

s-l1600.jpg

 

Pair 1 is slightly cheaper and looks like it'd be more comfortable.  However, pair 2 is new and has a slightly more flattering heel.  

  • Like 2
Link to post
Share on other sites

First ones are a more versatile color. You can't wear white shoes with as many as that neutral color.

  • Like 3
Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest Invisible Pumpkin
23 minutes ago, Sister Mercurial said:

Looking at shoes on eBay for nephew's christening.  Which pair should I buy?  

 

s-l1600.jpg

s-l1600.jpg

 

Pair 1 is slightly cheaper and looks like it'd be more comfortable.  However, pair 2 is new and has a slightly more flattering heel.  

I agree with RielyA, however you can still make cute, nice combinations with white shoes. That's a difficult one, I prefer the first one's color, but new ones are more tempting because shoes wore out too fast, so I'll have more time to use a shoe if it's new. 

 

Good luck picking and shopping!! Let us know which you picked at the end, please (if you want to, of course :P ).

 

 

Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest Invisible Pumpkin
1 hour ago, Lilibulero said:

I like daft t shirts. I'm presently acquiring one with the slogan 

 

' I will always never love you ' on it. The perfect aroace t shirt 

hhahaha!! That's a nice one. I'm feeling like I want one of those and I'm not aro :P 

Link to post
Share on other sites

I have a mixed relationship with clothes and fashion. On the one hand, I don't like to draw attention to myself, so as AMAB I pretty much stick to things like plain t-shirts, jeans or hiking pants, and other very basic casual guy clothes of this time and place.

 

On the other hand I love all sorts of costumes and genres and cosplay and such. And I love quite a bit of women's fashions, past and present. If I could get away with it without drawing attention and could look the way I want to look in my mind's eye I'd probably switch it up all the time and wear steampunk one day/one occasion, a fancy evening gown another time (with all of the jewelry and makeup and hairstyles), casual dresses other times, pirate costumes (male or female), Victorian dresses, etc. I also like things like hobbit style, elf style, princess styles, and various other "core" styles, maybe mixing things up in one outfit, too. And things like Star Wars costumes, maybe Star Trek, etc. There is a YouTuber named Rachel Maksy who does various outfits and costumes, a lot of which I wish I could pull off. I also like to watch various others, cosplayers and makers, and the things they come up with.

 

At home, I do wear casual dresses most days, or something with tights or leggings in cooler weather. And then back to drab if I go out anywhere.

  • Like 6
Link to post
Share on other sites

Loose-fitting unisex hoodies or T-shirts, sweatpants or occasionally jeans (not tight-fitting jeans; straight leg, sometimes from the men's department tbh), flip-flops or other sandals, no makeup most of the time but occasionally a little eyeliner and/or mascara if going out somewhere, hair pulled back in a bun or ponytail.

 

Comfort and simplicity are pretty much all I care about.  

  • Like 4
Link to post
Share on other sites

It's plain simple for me. Black hoodies or t-shirts with specific prints (things related to my interests or band t-shirts or so), cargo pants, combat boots or Converse-like shoes (I don't know the exact name these days, my favourites are of the Fila brand). No make up, short messy hair that I want to dye soon (probably red), one tattoo but planning to have more, seven piercings but I'm planning to have more, too.

I'm a pretty specific dude, comparing to others :lol:

  • Like 3
Link to post
Share on other sites
Sister Mercurial
14 hours ago, RileyA said:

You can't wear white shoes with as many as that neutral color.

They're both listed as cream (so are the dress and jacket I bought for the event, so I searched by colour).  Lighting on eBay can play tricks.  The dress and jacket are closer in shade to what the 2nd pair looks like it is, but then, I bought a handbag on eBay that looked like the same shade as pair 2 in the photo and it was closer to the shade of pair 1.  

  • Like 2
Link to post
Share on other sites

as far as what I actually wear... well, I like so many things. but I only have so much room for clothes. and I'm a person that switches stuff out seasonally. so I've got... a variety of stuff but keep it pretty simple all around. mostly everything goes with everything... mostly. :V

 

someday I'll take pictures of more stuff, but I have taken pictures of my bags and hats: https://imgbox.com/g/j43YBNPYyj

  • Like 5
Link to post
Share on other sites
Milque Toast
38 minutes ago, MOONTRIPS said:

someday I'll take pictures of more stuff, but I have taken pictures of my bags and hats: https://imgbox.com/g/j43YBNPYyj

these are so cool! I've always lowkey wanted to wear hats more often, but I'm not really sure if they suit me. I love the Wario cap especially :P

 

  • Like 5
Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest Invisible Pumpkin
1 hour ago, godverdomme said:

It's plain simple for me. Black hoodies or t-shirts with specific prints (things related to my interests or band t-shirts or so), cargo pants, combat boots or Converse-like shoes (I don't know the exact name these days, my favourites are of the Fila brand). No make up, short messy hair that I want to dye soon (probably red), one tattoo but planning to have more, seven piercings but I'm planning to have more, too.

I'm a pretty specific dude, comparing to others :lol:

I cannot find the meme I want in English (nor even in Spanish haha) 😥, lets imagine this one is asking "what kind of red?"  :P  (I'm to lazy now to "memefi" my post, sadly)  

 

FFZTgBJUUAMqEz_?format=jpg&name=large

 

Link to post
Share on other sites
10 minutes ago, Milque Toast said:

these are so cool! I've always lowkey wanted to wear hats more often, but I'm not really sure if they suit me. I love the Wario cap especially :P

 

hahaaaaaaaa thanks. I have to confess that I haven't actually worn any of my hats in a while... mostly because I put them in a drawer and so I don't usually think about it. gotta... figure out something. haven't actually worn the Wario one yet, but as a Wario fan... I had to buy it.

  • Like 3
Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest Invisible Pumpkin
19 hours ago, daveb said:

I have a mixed relationship with clothes and fashion. On the one hand, I don't like to draw attention to myself, so as AMAB I pretty much stick to things like plain t-shirts, jeans or hiking pants, and other very basic casual guy clothes of this time and place.

 

On the other hand I love all sorts of costumes and genres and cosplay and such. And I love quite a bit of women's fashions, past and present. If I could get away with it without drawing attention and could look the way I want to look in my mind's eye I'd probably switch it up all the time and wear steampunk one day/one occasion, a fancy evening gown another time (with all of the jewelry and makeup and hairstyles), casual dresses other times, pirate costumes (male or female), Victorian dresses, etc. I also like things like hobbit style, elf style, princess styles, and various other "core" styles, maybe mixing things up in one outfit, too. And things like Star Wars costumes, maybe Star Trek, etc. There is a YouTuber named Rachel Maksy who does various outfits and costumes, a lot of which I wish I could pull off. I also like to watch various others, cosplayers and makers, and the things they come up with.

 

At home, I do wear casual dresses most days, or something with tights or leggings in cooler weather. And then back to drab if I go out anywhere.

I was remembering that a cousin, who's in Canada, is (or was) part of a group that does events in which they dress as people used to do it in the past, castle thematic and the like, it's all about been living in the past for those moments. I'm guessing (I'm not sure) people pick characters and act as such indistinctly of their sex/genders, I have hear of others who do something the like but around pirate themes in US, but maybe there are similar in UK. Those kind of activities/groups are wonderful opportunities to  get away with it with drawing attention. Also, Halloween, Carnival, and thematic parties.

 

 

Edited by Invisible Pumpkin
??? Had a moment of wut? Uk? what? Sorry hahaha 
Link to post
Share on other sites

I love wearing prints of animals and meaningful quotes. 

I have some pinks, pastels but I also have darker colours in my wardrobe like black, brown, red.

I mostly wear hoodies, tshirts and jogging pants. I rarely wear jeans and if I do, they are usually baggy

I don't really like wearing alot of jewelry so I just have 1 necklace and 2 rings.

I love wearing sneakers and own a pair of sandals  and crocs for the summer.

When I go out I use a cross-body bag or back pack to put my stuff in.

 

My fashion style is pretty boring, actually. I just want my clothes to be functional

 

 

 

  • Like 5
Link to post
Share on other sites

what I like: 

 

Spoiler

431374151.jpg?sw=1000&sh=1286

 

c80d9954b254a29e9782b0b6af9690a8.jpg

 

pleated-skirt-outfits-295270-16319014597

 

Jennie-Blackpink-White-Pleated-Skirt-4.j

 

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQTPBzOAa4rRWaoYVtQ3HU

 

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRj15dvpxUsTxd_5QDF4H4

 

 

 

I do not own anything like this and am poor

  • Like 4
Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest Invisible Pumpkin
1 minute ago, hois said:

what I like: 

 

  Hide contents

431374151.jpg?sw=1000&sh=1286

 

c80d9954b254a29e9782b0b6af9690a8.jpg

 

pleated-skirt-outfits-295270-16319014597

 

Jennie-Blackpink-White-Pleated-Skirt-4.j

 

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQTPBzOAa4rRWaoYVtQ3HU

 

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRj15dvpxUsTxd_5QDF4H4

 

 

 

I do not own anything like this and am poor

I know how it feels, I loved the second one (but not too short) :P 

Link to post
Share on other sites

Mission accomplished, now I can unfollow the thread :P

  • Like 3
Link to post
Share on other sites
Milque Toast

um!! Here are my favourite outfits !! :)

 

Spoiler

outfit-1.jpg  outfit-2.jpg  outfit-3.jpg

 

i'm a little embarassed/nervous about actually posting pictures of myself, but I can't let my fashion go unseen !!

  • Like 6
Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest Invisible Pumpkin
10 minutes ago, godverdomme said:

Mission accomplished, now I can unfollow the thread :P

What? ah? I'm lost :P but as you wish, you are always welcome to post, comment, etc, btw.

I'll keep curiose about the red color (in a good way). :) 

Link to post
Share on other sites
27 minutes ago, Milque Toast said:

Here are my favourite outfits !! :)

Those remind me of the outfits in your drawings. :) 

  • Like 2
Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

×
×
  • Create New...