Research Request: Geographies of Asexuality

We have a research request from Julia Lurfova, a final year Undergraduate student at the University of St Andrews. Please read and participate if able to! (You must be 18+)

I invite you to participate in my Dissertation research project about asexuality. Through this project, I aim to map experiences of people positively self-identifying with ‘asexuality’ (in all its different forms) to bring forward the challenges asexuality can pose to key geographic concepts of temporality and space. You will be asked to fill out an anonymous online survey (linked below), and then you can choose to participate in a follow-up virtual interview and a focus group with other participants.

https://standrews.eu.qualtrics.com/jfe/form/SV_6Ql78OPEf8o32No

This study was approved by the Project Team.

On behalf of PT,

kelico

• Like 3

Always glad to assist a fellow Saint!

Anomaly Q3Xr

I have finally figured out why these requests using "qualtrics" wouldn't work. Sorted and done.

• Like 2
On 8/22/2022 at 5:01 PM, Sammie M said:

I have finally figured out why these requests using "qualtrics" wouldn't work. Sorted and done.

What was the problem? Then we can share that with others that might have the same problem. : ) 

• Like 2
Anomaly Q3Xr
6 hours ago, kelico said:

What was the problem? Then we can share that with others that might have the same problem. : ) 

I have Ghostery and uBlock Origin extensions on my browsers, which I usually forget about as my partner put them on. I realised and turned them off for that specific site, and then it worked fine.

I don't even know what the extensions do, but obvious block something the surveys need.

• Like 1