Favorite ace relevant youtubers?

WhiteCatandcherries

I need to say Overly Sarcastic productions, because they're all ace. No videos about being ace tho

• Like 3
Milque Toast

I've got a couple favourites, mainly David J Bradley, Yasmin Benoit, and Rowan Ellis! And Jaiden Animations has only made one video about being aroace, but I've loved her content for a long time, and I found it really cool that she was just like me, and made a whole video on coming out! I'm also a big fan of One Topic :)
I've also got favourites for trans creators if anyone's interested ^_^

• Like 4
WhiteCatandcherries
21 minutes ago, Lord Revan said:

I need to say Overly Sarcastic productions, because they're all ace. No videos about being ace tho

I looked them up on youtube, and watched one one their videos and I liked it! Just makes it better knowing they are ace (:. They got a new subscriber.

• Like 1
WhiteCatandcherries
7 minutes ago, Milque Toast said:

David J Bradley

Omg I looked them up and they got a is Sherlock Holmes a ace icon video. I am definitely going to watch that! (here's to hoping their conclusion is that he is, but anyway nothing can change my mind on that 🙂)

WhiteCatandcherries
10 minutes ago, Milque Toast said:

Yasmin Benoit, and Rowan Ellis

Found vidoes on their channels I am interested in watching too! Thank you for the recommendations! 🙂

1 hour ago, Lord Revan said:

What! Blue is ace too? 

nanogretchen4

Rowan Ellis is ace and talks about it in her videos.

Bernadette Banner is ace but does not talk about it in her videos. However, the videos do show that she enjoys living alone except for her guinea pig.

• Like 2
WhiteCatandcherries
8 hours ago, LeChat said:

Thank you 🙂 Didn't know that 🙂