Ace Reporter!

Ace_Reporter

I'm excited to announce the launch of a new YouTube channel called Ace Reporter ... coming soon!

I will tell my own story ... then, using my journalistic chops, interview other Aces by Zoom who are willing to share their stories.

Some of them may be well known activists, others may not. I just want to show the diversity of the Ace community, to show that there is no one way to be Ace.

I have watched a lot of Ace videos and haven't seen many who look like me .. an over 50, professional woman who until recently, thought she was simply unlucky in love.

• Like 5
MinnieMouse

That sounds so interesting! 😀 Please let us know when the channel is up for watching!

• Like 1
Ace_Reporter

Well the first post will be my coming out story. And I know my sister. She will be like, "You told the whole internet and didn't tell me?" So I will make that video private first and share the link and say, "I made this video, can you please take a look at it and tell me what you think?"

• Like 1
  • 2 months later...

Awsome I still have to check out the youtube xD I do follow you on instagram