I Love Kissing But Not Sex - Asexuality Interview - How Asexuality Transformed my Life [TW: rape]

I was interviewed about how asexuality transformed my life, on Transformational Art With Catana podcast. You will be able to hear a succession of transformations about how asexuality has helped my growth, not just as a sexual orientation, but as a person, and helped me to achieve things I never thought possible.

I love that Catana, who is heterosexual, and the interviewer, also believes things need to change to help prevent sexual abuse to people who don't want sex, whatever sexual orientation they are, and whether they are in a relationship or not.

I would love you to check it out now and let me know what you think?

• Like 3
50 minutes ago, Sandra B said:
Re:  I love that Catana, who is heterosexual, and the interviewer, also believes things need to change to help prevent sexual abuse to people who don't want sex, whatever sexual orientation they are, and whether they are in a relationship or not.

Well, that's important, certainly, but abuse should never happen to anyone, ever, period, no matter what their orientation.

• Like 2
1 hour ago, thylacine said:

Well, that's important, certainly, but abuse should never happen to anyone, ever, period, no matter what their orientation.

Re:  I love that Catana, who is heterosexual, and the interviewer, also believes things need to change to help prevent sexual abuse to people who don't want sex, whatever sexual orientation they are, and whether they are in a relationship or not.

• Like 4
5 hours ago, thylacine said:

That's what I said - see below, it specifically states whatever sexual orientation they are, so am I missing something?

6 hours ago, Sandra B said:

I love that Catana, who is heterosexual, and the interviewer, also believes things need to change to help prevent sexual abuse to people who don't want sex, whatever sexual orientation they are, and whether they are in a relationship or not.

Catana herself is heterosexual and was raped, as she says in this interview. She is of the same viewpoint as me. I was so happy about what she had to say. Did you listen to the whole interview?

3 hours ago, Philip027 said:

Yeah, that's what I said. So not sure what I'm missing? Of if @thylacine didn't see that?

23 hours ago, Sandra B said:

That's what I said - see below, it specifically states whatever sexual orientation they are, so am I missing something?

Catana herself is heterosexual and was raped, as she says in this interview. She is of the same viewpoint as me. I was so happy about what she had to say. Did you listen to the whole interview?

Sorry, I didn't actually have time to watch the entire video.

• Like 1
StarryNightAllAlone

I liked the video. I thought it was informative and you seem like a really fun, free-spirited person.

• Like 1
  • 2 weeks later...
On 7/26/2022 at 2:12 AM, thylacine said:

Sorry, I didn't actually have time to watch the entire video.

Ah okay, thanks for being honest.

• Like 1
On 7/26/2022 at 11:36 PM, StarryNightAllAlone said:

I liked the video. I thought it was informative and you seem like a really fun, free-spirited person.

Awwwww, thank you so much. So glad you found it informative. And yeah, that is how I am, so you understood me well - It's taken me some time to realise just how free-spirited I am. That's probably why I work well as a solo artist of life - being single.  I enjoy being an individual, who plays by her own rules of life. I appreciate the positive feedback.

• Like 2