Survey - International AceCon 2023 - Sydney World Pride

SpirallingSnowy

Hello friends !

International AceCon 2023 will be held in Sydney in March. Australian Asexuals will be co-hosting it with AVEN. We will have an diverse international committee behind the scenes, but we want to know what YOU want to attend/numbers so we can plan/organise .

Please fill in this survey : 

https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/L5D7LH7

Thanks!
Aus Aces Admin Team 
@everyone

Horse Ham Radio

Will any of the panels be streamed live? Would love to join in online :)

Edit: Just seen that the survey mentions online stuff, but your post says it will be in Sydney..? It is a hybrid conference?

Edited by Tortoise ._.
SpirallingSnowy

So, The International AceCon will be online, but we will have a in person bit, that we will stream in some shape or Form, so everyone can still attend. It would be awesome if we had some internationally based Aces attend in person, but we know Australia is a long expensive flight for many people, so we are trying to be inclusive to all ☺️

World Pride itself, however,  is in Sydney, and there are a tonne of other events like Pride Day, the Mardi Gras Parade, and SWP’s Pride March that Australian Asexuals as an organisation will attend in person.  

hope that helps!! 💜

• Like 1

:) It sounds fun. Thank you, for mentioning that there will, also, be online streaming.

I'm looking forward to watching it after the event because I'm sure due to time zone differences, where it'll be nighttime in my area, I won't be able to watch everything live.

• 1 month later...

Hi, looks like I'm a bit late to the party. 

Live in NZ and would like to attend. 

There are a few things I would have to do but hopefully I can pop over. 

• 1 month later...
On 7/24/2022 at 3:49 PM, SpirallingSnowy said:

International AceCon 2023 will be held in Sydney in March.

Where in Sydney will this be held? I have never attended an Ace event but I am interested 🥳

• 2 months later...
SpirallingSnowy

so sorry for the late reply!! the inperson part of the conference ( which will be livestreamed) will be the afternoon of March 4, the rest of the conference will be online. 

The in person stuff will be held very close to the Sydney CBD, easily accessible by public transport. Im not entirely sure about parking, given stuff in that general area is notorious for parking being a pain. As part of the inperson stuff, after we finish the livestreamed stuff, we will be having a social gathering at the same location :)

• 4 months later...

(Below is an official, green, mod message.)

Hi, everyone. This event has finished.

So, it's being locked.

LeChat,

Welcome Lounge, Announcements, and Alternate Language moderator