If it's vaginal but you can't touch it

Hello
I am a boy and I am 32 years old. My partner is 43 years old and still a virgin. We have been having oral and fetish sex for a year and a few months. We have not had anal or vaginal sex. After this period, I have a strange mental state after sex. It's like I've gone crazy, like something is pressing on my chest, or my heart is racing, or I'm depressed, like I've never been like this. Most of the time, I imagine that I have to have vaginal sex, so is my problem a suggestion or has it gradually become a psychological problem?

Umm. Maybe talk to someone like a therapist? I'm not sure what to say. But if your sex life is making you that stressed/anxious/depressed, this isn't a great relationship for you to be in. It sounds like you're having panic attacks.

On 7/21/2022 at 8:30 AM, Ceebs said:

Umm. Maybe talk to someone like a therapist? I'm not sure what to say. But if your sex life is making you that stressed/anxious/depressed, this isn't a great relationship for you to be in. It sounds like you're having panic attacks.

Tanks man yeah that is  right i have panic attack 

quick questiion.  r u wanting to have intercourse but ur not being allowed to?  Like is she wanting to hang onto her virginity?  is that y ur stressing over it?

• 5 weeks later...
On 7/29/2022 at 7:23 AM, toddygirl said:

quick questiion.  r u wanting to have intercourse but ur not being allowed to?  Like is she wanting to hang onto her virginity?  is that y ur stressing over it?

Its true … yeah 

So um, if she's 43 and still a virgin in the PiV sense... is it possible she's going to want to remain one forever? If you want to be having more than oral sex and doing fetish stuff, this probably isn't the relationship for you. You're relatively young; I'd urge you to seek a more well-matched partner. If I was over a year into a relationship with someone who wouldn't have PiV with me... well, I actually wouldn't be in that relationship any longer.