Shanghai, China!

vivianiscoming

vivianiscoming

Hello, I'm a newbie here! Well, righ now I'd like to talk about myself in Chinese.

我,23岁。现在,我开始尝试着剖析自己这个复杂的生命体: 很小的时候开始学习钢琴,于是和音乐结下不解之缘;喜欢过日本的宇多田光,英国的Westlife,之后又迷恋上欧美的地下摇滚,到现在钟情于西方古典(或是古典与现代相结合)音乐。R&B, Hip-pop, Rock’in roll, British rock, Punk, Grunge, Jazz,French Chanson; Chopin, Beethoven, Paganini, Maksim; Piano, Guitar, Violin, Drum, Bass等等这些都成了我生命中不可或缺的关键词。

由于当初喜爱Westlife激发了我对英语这门语言的兴趣,从此开始接触西方世界。西方的音乐,文化,艺术,乃至哲学,心理学,价值观……不可否认,这一切对我而言具有极大的吸引力,不过最让我自豪的还是自己身体里面流淌着的血液,100% Made in China,呵呵~

大部分时候我是一个好动的人,从小时候的跳皮筋:P,到后来参加校运会和篮球赛,我都算是个积极分子吧。对我而言,运动的魅力,是独一无二,无可替代的。

目前正感兴趣的事情:读叔本华的人生哲学;听北欧新音乐及Jazz; 学习法语和吉他;酝酿一次去西藏的旅游;以及寻找能够和我分享这一切的朋友。

不知道AVEN是否有中国上海的朋友?!嘻嘻~

• 3 weeks later...
hezman_biggest

我是无性者,是一个很浪漫的越南人

我超喜欢音乐

很想来到中国当男歌手

很高兴认识你

• 2 months later...

I'd like to learn Chinese but we don't got proper courses over here. Is it hard to learn?

Yes and no. It's easier than Korean.. at least I think so. Grammar is easy to learn, writing is harder. Overall, I didn't find it to be a very difficult language to learn, but the courses I took were useful, and so was practicing Chinese at every opportunity I had. Go for it!

I'm forgetting a lot of my Chinese now, though. :/

Vivian, 我很高兴认识你。我叫丽莎。我24岁。我是加拿大人。我学了中文学了一年。现在我住在 Seoul (韩(?)国),所以我学Korean. 我的中文我很多忘了。:(

我还没去过中国,可是二月我要去(我现在不太远)可能去北京, 可能上海。。。 可是我还没有concrete plans.

That's it for my little introduction...

• 1 month later...

自我介绍和profile都非常骚包,刚看到的时候吓我一大跳 :D

有如此文笔当去做广告策划,不然就屈才了。 :)

I'd like to learn Chinese but we don't got proper courses over here. Is it hard to learn?

I recommend skype if you have a mic and are willing to learn languages online, there're tons of ppl hanging on skype who would like to learn English and I'm sure they're also willing to teach you Chinse. :)

Yes and no. It's easier than Korean.. at least I think so. Grammar is easy to learn, writing is harder. Overall, I didn't find it to be a very difficult language to learn, but the courses I took were useful, and so was practicing Chinese at every opportunity I had. Go for it!

I'm forgetting a lot of my Chinese now, though. :/

Vivian, 我很高兴认识你。我叫丽莎。我24岁。我是加拿大人。我学了中文学了一年。现在我住在 Seoul (韩(?)国),所以我学Korean. 我的中文我很多忘了。:(

我还没去过中国,可是二月我要去(我现在不太远)可能去北京, 可能上海。。。 可是我还没有concrete plans.

That's it for my little introduction...

你如果去上海就联系vivian吧,这个丫头会很热心的

另外,很高兴听到你说 Chinese grammar is easy to learn。

看来中文对于你们来说,不像我想的那么难学,嘎嘎 :D

• 2 years later...
Hollisin 木风

ME, 住在很遥远的广西南宁 IN CHINA, 不过对比其他人,大概我们算住得近的了。我也是ROCK的忠实FAN,不过我比较喜欢年纪比自己大的人类,那些BANDS很多都是父辈的人了。ANYWAY, MUSIC'S ALWAYS A PART OF LIFE.

That really surprised me is so many people type chinese so well here...OMG, my english...

Archived